Thirty one

The next morning:

"Can I come in~~~~~~" Jennie sing songed knocking at the door of Taekook couple.

"Yes." A small voice ringed through her ears. With a smile she walks in only to see the pregnant omega is sitting on his bed with being utterly tensed. Tensed?

While knitting her brows Jennie placed the fruits filled plate on the table and set beside the omega.

"What's wrong? Where is Oppa?" She asked.

"H-he. Hu-Hubby- gulp* Went for a wal-walk- I mean ra-n to the jungle- I mean-

"Taetae? Relax. Why are you being so tensed? He is going for just a run not for a battle. You can be so dramatic sometimes. Sigh* Here I've brought some fruits for you. Let's put aside our rivalry. Your health is most important now. Eat it up."

"Jen-Jen I th-ink

"Gosh this boy, Hmmmm Take this." With that the girl pushed a apple piece into his mouth. 

"Oh Talking about going for a run, Taetae? How things are going with Oppa's rut? I mean What he is doing on that days?"

"While munching fruit* He goes for a run. Jennie there's really something I need to talk to you."

"Um hmm? Tell me."

"Gulp* I mean it was not intentio-nal I swear. It just slipped. I mean-

"Slipped what?"

"The tr-uth- oh no- please don't kill me- you know I am pregnant right?"

"Chukle* What are you blabbering about?"

"Jennie. You know both me and your Oppa loves you a lot right?"

"Knitting brows* Are you two planning on kicking me out of here? I mean you sound so damn suspicious. Nah not gonna work. I hate you."

"Jen gosh how to tell you." Taehyung grunts swamping his legs out of nervousness.

"Then, Don't tell me simple." She said and lyed on the soft matters moaning
"it's been so long I felt this mattress. Smells ew but it's okay, Afterall This is You and Oppa's sweaty smell. Kekekekekek."

"Gosh Jennie I swear please stand still I need to talk. It's damn serious." Taehyung grunts pulling up the Alpha girl making her to sit properly.

"Hehehehe Steamy night it was?" She teased. But strangely nothing is working on Taehyung?

"Jennie ple-

"Taetae, okay okay I am serious now. And yeah first let me finish-

"Jen-

"Stop that pretty mouth of yours. Shhhh. Let me finish. Well I know what you gonna say anyway. This is why I am cutting you off. Sigh* I kind of imagined at that very moment though when oppa spotted me with that ugly duckling- Okay I mean That Hyungsik guy yesterday. I knew it immediately, Oppa for sure would bring up the basic matter of our mating or maybe more? I don't know. Sigh* I know, My Oppa would never choose a wrong person to me. He must have something special that, it caught The Jeon Jeongguk's eyes. Chukle* But Taetae, don't you think? This is so sudden? I mean I am still trying to process at this thing, wheather I should stop waiting for my actual mate and start a serious relationship or not. I- I don't know anymore. God this is so fucked up I swear."

"Sigh* I wish I could sooth you on this matter Jen. B-but I have messed up everything. I feel like a betrayer. Gosh. How could I. I am so stupid!!! So damn stupid. Please forgive me."

"I swear if you don't spit it out, I will choke you up right here."

"Heaven!!!" Taehyung stands up and walks ahead ruffling his hair.

"What's wrong?" The girl followed confused.

"Jennie?...hmmm...Ok..........fingers crossed* I JUST HAPPENED TO TELL MY ALPHA ABOUT YOUR AFFAIRS WITH THAT BOY AND  THAT GIRL! I AM SORRY. I DIDN'T INTENDED TO. I SWEAR. THEN MY ALPHA GOT AGITATED AND RAN TO THE FOREST WITHOUT UTTERING A SINGLE WORD. JENNIE!!!! WE... ARE....FUCKED....UP ....BOTH YOU AND ME!!!" The omega huffed completing his sentence.

"Y-You did what?" Jennie asked yet again.

"Jennie. Please... It just slipped-

"BUT THAT WAS NOT IN OUR PLAN TAETAE!!" Jennie shouted almost tearing up.
"I AM NOT READY FOR THIS SUDDEN CONFESSION!!!"

"I know.. Jen ahhh. Please don't cry. I never intended to bring this myself to him. God's swear. I wanted YOU to reveal it yourself-

"BUT YOU JUST DID IT BY YOURSELF TAETAE!!! YOU JUST DID!!! YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU WILL NEVER LET OPPA TO KNOW ABOUT IT!!"

"I a-am s-sorry."

"SORRY WOULDN'T GONNA CHANGE THE FACT THAT MY OPPA OFFICIALLY HATE ME NOW!!"

"N-o he can never hate you. He is just disappointed Jennie. I could tell you through his eyes. There was no hate. But he is deeply h-hurt. That's all."

"HE WILL BE DISGUSTED BY ME TAETAE!!! WHAT YOU JUST DID!!! OH MY FU****NG GOOOOOD!!!!!" Jennie shouted ruffling her hairs while walking here and there in the room.

"I am sorry but he will understand." Taehyung looks down.

"This damn sorry!!! TAETAE I AM NOT READY YET FOR GOD'S SAKE AND YOU KNEW IT BETTER. OPPA WOULD NEVER FORGIVE ME FOR THIS SIN. HE HATED OUR FATHER TOO, BECAUSE HE HAD TWO WIVES TOGETHER. POLYGAMY IS A SIN TO MY OPPA!! My-my Oppa thinks that Having two person as mate is just a show, One can never love two person in the same way.  H-he HE FINDS IT DISGUSTING!!!" She huffed and let her tears to pour out.

"sigh* If hubby hates this polygamy this much, Then you should have think it before going for it Jen. You must have think more then twice."

"WHAT TO DO!! WHEN MY DAMN FATE IS THAT, AFTER MAKING ME BISEXUAL MOON GODDESS RANDOMLY THOUGHT TO WIPE AWAY MY FATED MATE'S IDENTITY. NOW I AM LIKE A ROGUE WOLF TAETAE! MY RUT DAYS FEEL LIKE A HELL TORTURE! IN ANOTHER WORD NOT EVERYBODY IS LUCKY LIKE YOU!!"

"flinch* Wh-why are you shou-ting at me?"

"BECAUSE I AM FRUSTRATED!! YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF TAETAE!! YES I JUST WANT TO DIE!!! ALL I EVER WANTED YOU TO KEEP THIS FUCKED UP SECRET OF MINE!!! BUT YOU????-

With a curse she walks outside followed by the gloomy omega.

"NO!!! Jen stop !!! Don't you dare do anything stupid.Jen..I am.sorry I caused it..I promise I will fix it. Please stop." Taehyung hold her hand stopping her when she was about to walks down through the staircase.

"H-how will you fix it?sniff*  He- He is gone!!! Oppa never runs away from a situation, he will either scold me or beat me up. But- this time- this time it's different. AND I HATE IT."

"I-am sorry. Please let me fix Jen. I understand your emotions but-

"NO!!! YOU WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND TAETAE!!! Because THIS IS NOT HOW THINGS WORK!!! IT WAS ONLY MY DUTY TO CONFESS MY SIN TO MY OPPA. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO MEDDLE INTO OUR BUSINESS! IT WILL NEVER BE!"

With that the Alpha girl roughly retreats her hand from the Omega, BUT it was the worst possible move she ever did in her entire life. As the pregnant Omega who was holding her hand immediately got swept away within a moment and rolls down to the staircase only to meet with the lowest ground while being completely knocked out.

"TAETAE!!!!

"LUNA!!!!!"

Both Loyla and Jennie shouted in utter horror witnessing the scene.