little story | autumn x summrs

when Benjamin reveals
his identity to deante.

this includes cross dressing, inspired by
hannah montana.

!cross-dressing autumn, any pronouns autumn!

it was autumn's night to shine, benjamin had to step in the shadows once again. when autumn comes out, she gives the most sluttiest and confident out of him.

when he's outside of makeup, he's just a very quiet, introverted person. he always needed peace to himself.

he smiled until his phone dinged, seeing deante text him.

deante 💘
i'm here. are you here?

autumn 🍂
no, i'm still at home getting ready.
you there now?

deante 💘
i am, i just wanted to get a good spot to see you.

autumn 🍂
awe 🥹
i'll be there in 30 minutes.

he closed the phone, sighing before looking in the mirror. his face was full beat, light eyeliner sticking out with his fake, natural eyelashes. he top it off with clear lip gloss, finishing the look.

he took the wig on, a dark red color that matched his skin tone well.

"you ready to go benji?" brooklyn stepped in the room, hopping around before she slid her boot on.

"u-uh i need to put this dress on." he pointed.

"aw that dress i gave you two years ago! i thought you would never wear it."

"deante is seeing me perform tonight, that's why i-i picked it out."

brooklyn smile left off her face, making her turn around silently.

"are you going to tell him?"

"...yeah. it's getting long overdue now, he's talking about being in a relationship with me."

"oh." brooklyn was flabbergasted.

"well are you ready for that commitment."

"actually i am. but h-he needs to see the other side of me. not the cross-dressing side of me." autumn turned to the mirror, tucking his lips in as this wasn't the real him.

"okay. whatever you do, i support it."

autumn huffed, before grabbing his guitar and heading out to his big group of fans.

they screamed, making him blush.

"oh my god guys, i didn't know it was going to be all of y'all." he smiled, hearing more cheers in the crowd.

"how y'all feeling today? y'all feel good?"

the cheered even more, making smile at the loyal fanbase he made. over the 3 years, he did music for a living. hated the 9 to 5 at the money was coming in slowly. he needed something fast.

so, he piece everything together. he had the voice and he had the body. with some makeup, nobody gonna notice until he says something.