just a taste (2) | yourrage x fanum

the part two everyone wants.

tell me the next ship you want because i'm running out of ships lmao

enjoy 💕

"duke please..." kai swiped and answered the phone to duke being angry and erratic. he could never talk to him in the mental state, knowing how he can blow off the charts into mayhem.

"kai i'm trying to talk to you civil. please just come over the house and we can explain shit out." he said calmly when fanum came in the room prepared go to work, sliding his macbook in his backpack before zipping up.

fanum listened to their conversation ever since he went in the shower, seems like it's been a shit hole still.

he already told kai what to do with his situation. either fuck him to blow steam off or leave him alone—for good.

the dominican mouthed 'you good?' to the shorter, receiving a sigh and a thumbs up afterwards.

he nods, going over to his iphone to three messages from josh. of course he cheesed at the phone, unlocking the phone to his message about their date today.

josh 🫣
idc what you wear
you look good to me regardless

R.
stopppp
i threw a light sweatsuit on

josh 🫣
perfect.

he shakes his head, slipping his phone in his pocket and taking his charger out the outlet.

"duke, i'll come over. send me an uber," he hung up on him before sighing.

"niggas?"

"niggas." kai replied and the duo laughed, "he wanna try shit out with me after a few days."

"i mean..." fanum shrugs, "you teaching him a lesson. and i don't know what he thought this was."

"yeah..." kai rubbed his forehead before eyeing the dominican outfit down, "looking cute for josh?"

"stop," he blushed, making way to the fridge to get breakfast for the day.

"ever since he made that date, you been geeking ever since," he smirked, "what's about him that makes you fluster up?"

"mannnn..." fanum smiled, "the way he approached on some thug shit...he made me get butterflies."

"and you never get butterflies!" kai gasped, jumping up in joy for his best friend.

fanum laughed at the way kai was acting, happy that he was happy for him. he should deserve for the time being.

"awwww! josh got you getting butterflies!" he sanged, "i'm happy for you."

"thank you kai." he spoke, "don't you got places to be now?"

"yeah but the ride ain't here yet. i needa stop crashing at your spot so much."

"yeah, seems like you live here now," fanum says, placing the strawberries back in the fridge before disposing the white parts in the trash.

he made a light fruit salad with a cup of vitamin water to balance out his hydration. he knew later josh might take him out to a huge spot downtown atlanta so he don't wanna be too full.

ever since the party, josh and fanum talked nonstop. all day, everyday, 24 hours—the chance they can.

fanum liked the company though, he couldn't complain as he didn't have this in a long time. josh brought something outta him that he couldn't explain.

they did facetime calls too, during the night, where josh was outside doing whatever and stop everything for him. fanum thought it was so cute, he dropped everything on the line for some words by him.