IDK (part 2) | multi

a simple part two.

based on the song, IDK by chrisnxtdoor featuring kalenbree.

josh's pov.

"i fucking knew it." those words made my stomach turned, even worse when i know who said it.

kai. who's literally standing with a smirk on his face—arms crossed like he cracked the code.

i pinched my bridge, "fuck."

"it was so fucking obvious! the way you care and treat him? you treat him like he's an angel. come on, the signs is there." kai stepped closer to me and chris.

"not everyone know," i nodded my head over to agent and davis that were taking their gear off.

"because they be in their own little world. they don't be giving a fuck other people shit." kai dismissed them.

"kai that doesn't matter," i spoke, "you need to shut the fuck up. i don't want to scare him off."

i worry how i present myself to others. it's a bad habit of mines but if i think he's my mate, i should go slow about this. i shouldn't bombard the news as i just got him to me.

it's too much for me right now. i feel like my head about to explode off.

"i'm not. i should say the same for you," kai said, making me remind myself that he just found out the news. everyone could tell he's taking it hard.

"keep this between us?"

"you know i'm not a rat. we locked in josh." kai dapped me up before he walks away to take off his equipment.

me sighing, i turned over back to chris who was looking back at me.

"stuck?"

"yeah."

"don't stress it, things would come naturally. that's what my mom told me," chris advised me.

maybe he's right.

i took a deep breath, opening my eyes back up to the midnight sky staring back at me. it was so beautiful out here. i wish i could fly up and see it closer.

the day went smooth then i thought. after the game, everyone wanted to get chipotle and we found one that was damn near empty that was off the highway. we flooded the store and bought a lot of food. even to the point where it was a case of it left and we still ate during the ride.

fanum opened up to me more today too. that's some improvement.

finding out through my soul that he is in fact my mate scares me. i never felt any type of feeling before, especially for a person i don't know from a can of paint. so many emotions is running through me...

i heard a crack at the door, my head whipped around to the familiar face.

he has a nervous expression, clinging on the blanket i gave him.

"hey," i spoke, turning my body completely.

he looked nervous and uneasy, like he wasn't supposed to be here. the way he fidgeted with the blanket can make me think that.