⏁⎍⏚⏃ ⌇☊⍜⍜⏚⏃ ⎅⍜⍜⏚⏃ ⎅⍜⍜

TW - death, ashes

After the trial, Bethany was sentenced to life in prison and we were let out of the court. 

As a celebration, Eclipse took us to the cat café that I went to at the start after I recommended it to them. It was calming to go there with the cats, but somehow we walked out of there with one in my arms after Eclipse made an quick decision and bought one from the café (which apparently was also a shelter for the cats, and their plan was to get people to adopt them). 

I didn't stay at home for very long though. Just long enough to cat-proof my room and office before I left, something special in my bag. 

I wasn't sure how long the trip was. I switched buses once, and nearly broke the thing in my bag multiple times from being forced into walls. 

But finally I arrived where I wanted to go. The beach in most of Tommy's vlogs. My parents had told me that they wanted to go there someday with me. 

I pulled the small urn from my bag, filled with half of each of my parent's ashes. The other halves would be staying at the house, in a fancy urn in the living room, something Eclipse had suggested. But I had a plan for the other half. 

I had checked the internet earlier. They could care less about me doing this. 

I pulled up the legs of my sweatpants to my knees and walked into the water, shivering as the cold water soaked my legs and the edges of my pants. But when I was sure I was far enough, I opened the urn, gently pouring the ashes as I walked, until the urn was empty. 

It was a cheap urn so when I left the water, it went in the trash. After I fixed my pants and put on my shoes, I left. But I wasn't heading home yet. I had a few things to do. 

The first thing I did was go shopping, taking photos with whatever fans came up to me. I would be seeing those on social media later. 

When I was done shopping, I got on a different bus, driving all the way to a house I had spent quite some time in before. I knocked on the door loudly, and a minute later, a red-faced short man came running to the door, his face breaking out in a smile the minute he saw me. 

"So, what we gonna stream?"