The bathroom encounter 1

Tzuyu's POV

Ever since we've been friends, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Dahyun & I go to this little Seoul restaurant/bar called "Kimm woni" every Saturday for girl's night out. Today however was all over the place, we left later than usual because Nayeon wanted to watch Chungha on TV again for the 5thtime and when we got there some girl and her boyfriend took our usual spot. Kimm Woni is always crowded on Saturdays so we were lucky when Sae the manager found us a table.

"Hey girls, you taking the usual" Henry said

"Hey Henry, you already know" Dahyun said

As we waited for our food, I looked to the girl next to us and our eyes connected. She smiled and I don't know what came over me but I smiled back. Her boyfriend was talking on the phone loudly, drinking and treating her like nobody. I looked back at her again and studied her. She was a beautiful brunette with long flowy hair, face of an angel with plump lips. As I looked up, I was met with her quirked eyebrows and she smiled again. Oh that smile! It wasn't a full smile were you see her full set of teeth. It was a closed lips smile where the corners of her lips hooked themselves to your heart, sweet and welcoming. I waved at her in an attempt to make a connection and she blushed and put her face down. All I wanted to do in that moment was to take her hand and leave. She got up and walked to the bathroom. I waited for some minutes and got up also.

"Uh Tzuyu where are you going?" asked Dahyun

"Bathroom"

"Oh ok girl do you, make some space for that pizza coming soon" Dahyun winked

"Eww Dubu way to gross us out before we eat" said Jeongyeon

As I walked into the bathroom, she was washing her hands. She looked up surprised to see me.

"Don't act surprised to see me, I know you wanted me here" I said

"Wha-no, pshh no, cocky much" she replied

"Whatever you say, I'm Tzuyu"

"I'm Sana but people call me squirrel "

"Nice to meet you gorgeous"

"gorgeous?? I like it" she said

Glances were being thrown around. She looked in my eyes. I looked at her lips. She looked at my lips, I stared at her hips. Everything was silent for a while until I blurted out "I kinda just wanna kiss you right now gullible"

"I'm not gonna kiss you" she said smirking

I pulled her to me and looked into her eyes leaning in

"dont you dare kiss me stranger" she said seductively in Japanese with her breath hitching; moving backwards looking at my lips.

I pulled her to me again now grabbing her into a tight hold "I know you want to, just let me show you my other side already" I said.

Surprised that I spoke japanese she smirked at me.

"I'm not gonna kiss..." I grabbed her bottom lip into mine. Kissing her passionately, letting her know that I wanted her and I know she wants me too with the way she kissed back after her little hesitation. When the need for air became necessary, she looked up at me "Wow" she said. "Yeah Wow" I repeated. And she gave me that smile again but with her full set of teeth showing and her tongue sticking out. I died a little inside, she is so beautiful.

I took a deep breath and said "I know you have a boyfriend and I know..." without letting me finish, she pushed me inside the bathroom stall and kissed me again.

She lifted her right leg and I wrapped her legs around my waist. She started grinding on me and at this point I thought I was going to combust because of how turned on I am. She kept going at it grinding herself on to me, things were getting heated and I didn't want it to get out of hand no matter how bad I wanted to fuck her there; suddenly I felt her hand underneath my shirt and I was startled. "I think we need to stop" I said dropping her down. "We don't know each other so much. It's kinda weird"

"Ok" she said adjusting her clothes. We stared at each other for a while until she took my hand playing with it and all of a sudden she puts it in her pants.

"Damn" I muttered.

"You made me so wet, nobody has ever made me wet like that Tzuyu"

"Really?" I said

"Really ... now please touch me" she said

As soon as she said that, I pulled her by the waist and enter her with my index finger.

"More" she said

I put another finger in her. Now she's panting real hard, her chest is heaving up and down.

"More ?? " I ask as I start to feel the perspiration forming on my forehead and back.

She nodded her head and started to kiss me.

"Faster Tzuyu...Faster please" she moaned out.

"I'm about to come". As soon as she said that she gave out a loud moan and Dahyun bangs the door.

"Tzuyu you okay in there" she said

"Yeah Dubu, I wasn't feeling good before but now I'm fine thanks"

"Want me to get the girls?"

"Noooo I'm fine, I'll be out in a minute"

"Ok babe, we'll wait for you "she said as she left

"Alright"

I took out my fingers from inside Sana and she moaned again. She was staring at me as I licked my fingers.

"Open your mouth " she said

"No why?"

"Cause just open your mouth"

I opened my mouth and she comes closer pressing her body against mine and sucks on my tongue.

"Mhmmm" I muttered. "We really need to go, your boyfriend must be looking for you". I said. As if on cue she receives a call from him.

"Hello yeah I'm coming Baekhyun"

" Moon Hyun was having a hard time and I was helping her out. Ok bye" she said

She looks at me and smiles.

"Tzuyu"

"Hmm" I replied

"I had a very very good time with you" she said

"me too" I replied

"Will I see you again?" I asked

She walks to the door and says "Only if it's meant to be darling".