𝖙𝖜𝖔.

THE BONFIRE was in full swing people drinking, chatting, making out, and just being teenagers

THE BONFIRE was in full swing people drinking, chatting, making out, and just being teenagers. Belly looked over at Delilah who stared at the party in wonder and regret, "should we just go back to the beach house? I don't feel so good about this," Lilah told her guilt churning in their gut when the gas station worker walked up to them both.

"I'll be right back I'm gonna go find something to drink," Delilah told Belly as they ran off to a cooler filled with different drinks Lilah heard Belly yell out Stevens name as they grabbed a sprite.

Delilah stood by the cooler opening their sprite causing Steven to look over from yelling at Belly, "what are you doing here Delilah?" Steven exclaimed as they took a sip, "because I can Steven! You don't control me!" They exclaimed walking off from the beach to a more excluded place not seeing Conrad making out someone else.

Delilah sat down getting sand on their white dress making them grimace, they sipped the drink when someone walked over to the lonely Conklin sibling, "Hi I'm Marco you seem lonely want some company?" a random guy, Mateo asked.

"I would love some company," Lilah told him rubbing their arms. "Oh here have my jacket," he handed them over a black zip-up, they smiled at him their pearly whites flashing.

"So are you new at Cousins?" Marco questioned his eyebrows furrowed. "No, I've been going to Cousins ever since I was little," Lilah told him glancing at the stars, their brown eyes sparkling, "God I'm glad we never met earlier, I looked terrible," he told them honestly.

"Same though," they told him laughing lightly zipping up the jacket, "thanks for the jacket," Delilah thanked him feeling the soft material under their fingertips. He glanced at their hands when suddenly Delilah heard the commotion around the bonfire, Lilah stood up quickly muttering a smile sorry I'll be back before running off towards Conrad, Belly on their tail.

"Conrad calm the fuck down-" they started before getting hit in nose by the gas station guy, Delilah fell down which caused Belly to fall down also. Lilah felt the blood escape their nose, "Mystery girl you alright?" Mateo asked staring at the Conklin sibling in worry not hearing Conrad say their name.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," Delilah told him, "Also my name is Delilah," they took his hand to stand up when suddenly cop siren went off, the teenagers stared at each other before running off.

They both stopped at Jeremiah's red Jeep slightly out of breathe laughing, Delilah bumped into Belly, "Belly you alright?" They asked the younger Conklin, "Are you?" She questioned, "I'm fine Bell it's just a bloody nose."

"Whose this?" Both Conklin siblings asked each other at the same time, "this is Cam, Cam meet my sibling Delilah," Belly introduced Cam, and he waved to Delilah, "this is Marco, Marco this is Belly my younger sister," He smiled at the younger girl nodding a small hello.

"Belly, Delilah get in the car," Jeremiah spoke sternly like a father telling his kid it's time to stop playing, "Marco can take me and Cam can take Belly it's no big deal," they told Jeremiah.