𝖘𝖎𝖝.

THE SMELL OF COFFEE filled the beach house nearly vomiting from the smell, Delilah rolled over in their bed, wondering how the hell they got there considering they passed out on the couch, the fuck, Lilah thought getting up from the soft bed

THE SMELL OF COFFEE filled the beach house nearly vomiting from the smell, Delilah rolled over in their bed, wondering how the hell they got there considering they passed out on the couch, the fuck, Lilah thought getting up from the soft bed. "Ow fuck why does my back hurt so much," they mumbled rubbing their back, Jeremiah came running into Delilah's room, Steven chasing after him.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Delilah asked the boys as Jeremiah used them as human shields, "he has a nerf gun!" Jeremiah yelled as Conrad and Belly ran into the room wanting to see what the problem was to just end up cracking up.

Steven shot Jeremiah with the foam bullet continuously causing him to fall onto the bed as the foam bullets continue to hit him, "Steven can you please stop don't you guys have work to get to?"

The two stared at each other forgetting the fact they have a job and ran off to get ready leaving the last three teenagers to laugh.

"You better make me a hot chocolate Connie," Delilah said leaving the room their silk pajamas sticking to their body feeling Conrad's green-blue eyes trail down their body.

Lilah headed to the kitchen aching for a blueberry muffin they slowly walked down the stairs rubbing their brown eyes, not knowing that Conrad raced down the steps right as they said they wanted coffee.

The second Delilah made it to the kitchen passing the smirking moms, "those twos wedding is going to be beautiful," Susannah whispered to Laurel as they both sipped their coffee.

"Hi," Conrad whispered to the tired girl sliding them a blue mug full of hot chocolate knowing the Conklin girl doesn't drink coffee since its taste always bothered the girl ever since they were ten.

He quickly put whip cream onto the drink with chocolate sprinkles exactly how Delilah likes it, Conrad saw the girl smile at him picking up the hot drink taking a small sip feeling the burn travel down their throat, "thank you, Connie," Delilah said as the boy smiled at them.

The sound of Lilah's phone started going off, they quickly ran up the stairs leaving an awkward Conrad just standing there. God, he was down bad.

{🌴}

SOMEONE knocked at the door it was currently eleven-thirty and Delilah was a hot mess trying to put on mascara and tie their shoes at the same time. They ran out of their room muttering swear words nearly falling on their ass four times, the mom's plus Conrad watched as the girl ran to the door, "I'll answer it!" they yelled as everyone just stared at them.

Marco stood at the door his twin sister behind him looking excited but bored at the same time, "hi," Delilah whispered. "Hi," Marco whispered back staring at the girl slightly star-struck, "Marco stop looking at them like a fucking weirdo!" his sister yelled to him as he stood there awkwardly.