𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓.

CONRAD couldn't find Delilah or Jeremiah for a little while with the disappearance of them both just as the second dance was about to start, confused him and made him think the worst

Lilah sat on one of the chairs by the pool, annoyance still lingering in their veins, the sound of the door opening made the debutante look up. There stood Jeremiah holding what seemed to be Susannah's phone.

"What are you doing with Su's phone Jere?" They asked as he sat down tears streaming down his face, "hey hey Jere look at me," Delilah grabbed his cheeks and hugged him tightly letting him sob on their shoulders.

"What's wrong?" They asked concerned for the younger boy, "Susannah has cancer and I don't think she's gonna do the trails," he mumbled as the older Conklin ran their fingers through his hair.

"We should go back the dance is about to start and ask Su about it later," Delilah wiped his tears off his cheeks before standing up and heading back inside.

"What if she doesn't do the trials," Jeremiah asked, as the two headed back in to hear music, Lilah paused to see Conrad and Belly dancing.

"That's her decision," they mumbled a sad look taking over their face as the two watched Belly and Conrad dance.

{🌴}

DELILAH sat in one of the chairs watching as Jeremiah went up to talk to Conrad, they sighed knowing this dance was a bad decision to ever even join.

Laurel started at her daughter confused about their now calmness compared to when they walked out seeming angry.

"Hey, Lilah are you okay?" they looked up from the white tablecloth when Jeremiah punched Conrad making everyone stand up in shock except Delilah they knew it was gonna happen eventually with Conrad keeping the secret along with them.

"Did Delilah know too?" that made the raven-haired girl look up at Jeremiah before nodding slowly a bit of guilt showing on their face.

"Know what?" Belly asked confused about what they knew, Delilah stood up and just hugged Isobel knowing what Susannah was gonna tell the younger girl.

Tonight is the night everything went wrong. Again.

{🌴}

LUNA CHATS!
we are getting closer to the end. Wow that's insane to say, it's nearly the end of an era, wow. I love you all so so so much thank you for all the love and support, please remember to vote and comment! And take care of yourself!

word count: 418 words

( made by folklorepoets  )