𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓.

DELILAH woke up before the sun rose, the moon shining bright in their room, they sighed before getting out of bed aching to leave the beach house and that's exactly what they did

Lilah quietly left the house not seeing Conrad follow them having been awake for hours after dinner playing his guitar here and there.

"Where are you going, Lil?" He asked causing them to jump away from the door, "the beach, wanna come with me?" They asked leaning on the door still in their pajamas.

He nodded still in his suit from earlier not having the energy to take it off, Conrad got off the blue couch and headed toward the younger girl who seemed a little pale in the moonlight that seared through the windows.

The duo headed toward the beach, the summer nearing an end, Belly's birthday coming up on August second.

"I'll miss you, you know?" Delilah told him honestly as they got closer to the beach, the sun slowly starting to rise.

"I know," he mumbled feeling the sand in his hands, "I'll be crawlin back to you before you know it," he told the shivering Conklin.

Delilah chuckled humming as the sun shined bright as it broke from the darkness of the night.

"I love you," Conrad spat out tired of hiding his feelings any longer, Lilah looked away from the yellow and pink hues that haunted their every thought.

"No you don't," they mumbled self-hatred clinging to their every thought as they shivered taking off their sweatshirt into nothing but their bra and underwear.

Conrad followed the now standing-up girl and ran to the water throwing his suit jacket to join them in the ocean.

He got out of his suit and walked towards the ocean, the love of his life swimming around as the sun rises, "are you gonna keep staring at me Conrad or are you gonna come into the water?" they asked splashing him lightly causing him to run into the water as Lilah laughed.

Conrad swam closer to the girl who took over his every thought with their dark brown eyes, dark hair that he loves running his hands through, and beautiful smile.

He picked Delilah up from the water splashing them both as waves crushed the two.

"Are you ever gonna leave me?" Delilah mumbled on his shoulder water dripping down the duo kissing it lightly.

"What made you think that?" He whispered holding their face, "I'm sorry, Delilah I love you to much to do that to you."

Tears formed in their brown eyes from what he said, they love him so much. "Can I kiss you?" he asked as the two leaned closer, "yes," Delilah told him as his lips grazed over theirs.

The kiss was like fireworks, the butterflies grew and flourished in their stomach.

"I love you too," Delilah mumbled never really regretting this summer at all (for the most part).

{🌴}

CONRAD AND DELILAH walked back to the beach house, soaking wet with smiles plastered onto their faces, when they both got towels from outside Conrad's ruined suit pants but they could care less about that. All they cared about was each other.

"I love you," Conrad muttered as they both headed inside the house not seeing the two adults who were worried sick.

Laurel and Susannah stared at each other then back at their children hearing the love you's going around and their love sick smiles.

Oh what a great summer. the feelings really did flow both ways.

{🌴}

LUNA CHATS!
welcome to the end of an era. Wow I'm actually surprised I finished this book, I love you all so much I am so grateful for all the people who have voted and commented ILYSM. <333 the second book might be coming soon!

Word count: 640 words

( made by folklorepoets  )