𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓.

THE sound of Belly's cries echoed to Lilahs room as they hid their tears between music blaring through their record player to try and hide their sobs, Delilah hated when their sisters cries they can't do anything about it except watch

THE sound of Belly's cries echoed to Lilahs room as they hid their tears between music blaring through their record player to try and hide their sobs, Delilah hated when their sisters cries they can't do anything about it except watch. Lilah should have told Belly but they couldn't ruin her happiness.

Alex Turners voice played throughout Delilah's pale gray room, "is this what you wanted to live in a house that is haunted by the ghost of you and me," they stood up their dress still flowing around them.

A knock on the door sounded breaking the sobbing girl out of their crying, Delilah opened the door mascara running down their face there stood Steven tears going down his beautiful face.

"Oh Steve," Lilah mumbled hugging their older brother as he crumbled into their arms, they kissed his head as he sobbed.

"I know I know St," Delilah mumbled as Laurel who heard the two as the music came to a stop.

"You wanna go to mom?" They mumbled into his hair as he nodded Stevens face turning red as they stood up together.

{☀️}

WHEN the two made it to Belly's bedroom, the older Conklins were crying again. "Mom," Lilah mumbled as the two walked through the door more tears escaping as they all crowded on the bed.

"I wish I could help her," Lilah mumbled crying more as Laurel hugged her daughter tears escaping her eyes.

Delilah mumbled some other words as sobs echoed throughout the room everyone dealing with the grief.

They stared at the ceiling tears still rolling out of their brown eyes, why did this summer have to happen? Lilah thought even if they knew it still hurt.

Delilah wanted to live every last moment with Susannah even if it killed them, Laurel looked at one of her crying daughters and saw the dead look in their eyes.

Lilah has already lost so many people why did they have to lose another?

{ ☀️ }

CONRAD sat on the white coach tears gathering in his blue eyes, he knew what his mom was gonna say, he knew she wasn't gonna do the treatment, he knew she wasn't gonna be around much longer.

He wanted to die. His mom brought them in for a hug after Conrad was able to get a small sentence out, both of them. Both Jere and him, cried until they couldn't breathe.

All he wanted was his mom to be healthy and happy, why is she gonna leave them so soon? Why couldn't she be alive longer?

He never got those answers and he never will as much as Conrad prayed, they never got answered.

Conrad cried until he couldn't think.

{☀️}

EVERYONE sat at the dinner table eating leftovers and takeout, not knowing if it'll be the last time they will all be together with Susannah.

Laughter echoed through the home even after all the tears, Delilah still didn't feel okay.

They stared at the plate full of food, feeling disgusted and angry, angry to the fact Lilah couldn't save the second person who raised them, angry to the fact they never knew if they were coming back, and disgusted until they felt sick.

"Li you okay?" Conrad asked glancing at Delilah who looked close to tears again everyone looked over at the two.

"I'm okay, I promise," oh what a lie that was.

Delilah hated and loved most of this summer and they wished it never existed.

{☀️}

LUNA CHATS!
Well we are finally near the end of do I wanna know. I cant believe it. It's gonna be the end of an era I've been aching for but just know thank you so so so much for all the reads and all but people who have been ghost reading this book really really irks me, ily all who have read but it's not that hard to hit a star on the bottom or top whatever you are reading it on. But ILYSM to all the people who have commented, voted, and have been there i love you so so much.

Word count: 684 words

( made by folklorepoets )