𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊.

DELILAH woke up to the light streaming through their windows, the girl groaned rolling over to the side Conrad slept on to see a small indent and the smell of beer, they quickly hopped out of bed turning on their lamp to see a white notecard on th...

DELILAH woke up to the light streaming through their windows, the girl groaned rolling over to the side Conrad slept on to see a small indent and the smell of beer, they quickly hopped out of bed turning on their lamp to see a white notecard on their desktop.

They quickly threw on Conrad's old sweatshirt before running off to the beach the second Delilah got there, they noticed Belly sitting next to him. Lilah paused for a second watching the two of them smile at each other two different emotions in Belly and Conrad's eyes. Delilah breathed in the salty air hearing the waves collide with each other fighting for dominance, they quickly walked over there right as Belly ran up talking about whales for some reason.

Delilah sat down next to Conrad the sand digging into their thigh, "hey Con, I was looking for you?" they mumbled leaning onto him, "you were a mess last night."

"I know," Conrad honestly told them, "is your nose okay?" Delilah looked up at him their brown eyes connecting with his blue ones, "it's just gonna bruise it's no big deal," they told him honestly trying to hold in the flinch as they feel Conrad touch their button nose slightly.

"Did that hurt?" Conrad asked, taking his hand away. "Yes," Delilah told him trying to calm their aching nose.

He passed the joint over to the Conklin girl, they took a quick puff coughing a little, "did that help?" he asked taking a puff. "Honestly, yes," they told him feeling slightly excited, "do you remember what you told me about last night? About Susannah?" Delilah asked him taking the joint and having a long drag of it.

Conrad paused taking the joint from the Conklin girl before they got high at five in the morning, they spent the rest of the early morning watching the sunrise messing with each other, and talking over memories of the summers earlier skipping over what happened two summers ago.

{☀️}

THE music blasted through Delilah's headphones as they danced around the kitchen while eating a bowl of Captain Crunch not hearing Laurel talking about capturing the kid's essence while they are still young and full of hope, Lilah danced around the couch slapping Conrad on the back of his head making him glare at the smiling girl, a small smile growing on his face quickly changing into a groan as the blender made a loud churning sound.

Delilah laughed at whatever the hell Steven was talking about when suddenly Belly walked through the door with a sad look on her face, "oh my God!" Susannah came running through the door, "Belly and Delilah are gonna become Debutantes!" she ran over to Belly hugging her tightly before running over to Lilah.

"We need to go shopping!" Susannah looked over at the girls, and Delilah looked up in interest, "that sounds expensive," their mom said rubbing her neck in stress.

"Now, which one of you is gonna be Belly and Delilah's escort to the ball?" Susannah looked over at her sons, "not me. I went last year," Conrad said, Delilah looked down at him sadness clear in their brown eyes, "yeah, and I swore off balls," Jeremiah told his mom causing Steven and Delilah to laugh.