𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙.

THE next morning Delilah felt like pure shit their face was puffy and their brown eyes hurt like that time Jeremiah hit them with a soccer ball on accident, Lilah felt a hand draped around their waist

THE next morning Delilah felt like pure shit their face was puffy and their brown eyes hurt like that time Jeremiah hit them with a soccer ball on accident, Lilah felt a hand draped around their waist. They turned over to see a shirtless Conrad mumbling words Delilah couldn't understand, they laughed lightly before getting out of bed.

Delilah glanced at themselves in the mirror before heading down to the kitchen still tired from the very eventful yet sour ending concert, the second they walked into the kitchen conversation ceased for a minute, "what's wrong?" Delilah asked going to grab the milk.

"Nothing sweetheart just the fact you were a mess last night," Susannah said sipping coffee. "I was?" they mumbled pouring the milk into a measuring cup and putting it in the microwave to make a quick hot chocolate.

"Oh, you were more than a mess," Belly told the girl, "Conrad carried you inside as you cuddled into his chest with tears running down your fast, it was cute."

Delilah paused taking a sip of the hot chocolate when the sound of Dreams by Fleetwood Mac sounded throughout the whole house telling everyone Conrad was awake and in Lilah's room. The family watched as they blushed deeply before setting their mug down and racing upstairs to their room, "Con what the fuck are you doing?"

Conrad was dancing around the room, "it's Fourth of July get loose," he mumbled grabbing their hand and twirling them.

"It's eight in the morning honey," Delilah said patting the pouting Conrad. "So what? Did you make hot chocolate?" They nodded as the guy they love ran out the room only in grey sweatpants and no shirt, "Connie are you forgetting something?" Delilah questioned as he stopped before heading down, "oh shit a shirt!"

He ran back into Delilah's room and grabbed the black shirt they held, "thank you!" he screamed before racing down the stairs faster than the flash.

Lilah sighed before following after the somehow very happy Conrad, the second they made it back into the kitchen everyone was looking at the duo eyebrows raised, "don't look at me like that Steven, or I'll hit you over the head with a bowl I've done it before I'll do it again." Steven held up his hands in surrender.

"Well anyways Shayla is coming over later with Nicole and Gigi so you'll meet her," Steven said grabbing the Frosted Flakes, "oh girls don't forget Ms. Covington's first dance rehearsal is tomorrow, so Belly tick-tock."

Lilah groaned knowing the fact they have no dancing bone in their body, "Conrad's gonna help you Lil you'll have no problem," Susannah patted Delilah's cheek, and Conrad walked back into the kitchen with a grey bucket in his hand. "Did you just say dads not coming this year?"

Delilah headed over to the sink where Conrad was, "I need to rinse the mug," He moved over a little still staring at them, "stop looking at me like that Conrad."

He smiled before letting the shorter girl rinse the mug, "what're you smiling over there for?" Jeremiah angrily asked mad about his father not showing up. "No reason," he told his younger brother glancing at the girl who went to put the mug in the dishwasher.