𝖙𝖊𝖓.

DELILAH sat at the table eating an açaí bowl, the crunching of granola was the only sound throughout the empty kitchen, and the sound of the door opening brought the brunette out of their mind

"Hey Connie," they said staring down at their half-eaten bowl, before standing up and heading to put it in the fridge. "Hey Lil, excited for the volleyball game?" Conrad asked, leaning on the counter still wet from surfing.

"No not really," Delilah mumbled washing their spoon and getting water all over them, The brunette boy laughed before grabbing a towel for the girl and one for himself.

"Thanks, Con," they said cleaning the water that spilled everywhere.

"No problem so why aren't you excited about the game?" he asked, leaning on the counter. "Many reasons, first of all, I'm so great at volleyball I'm afraid I'll beat everyone, and second of all whenever I hit a volleyball I always win it's weird," Lilah said sarcastically putting the spoon in the dishwasher.

The brunet boy laughed as the tan girl rolled their eyes about to leave the kitchen, "how are your knuckles?" Conrad wondered staring at the wraps.

"They are okay they only hurt a little now," Delilah said honestly, "now let's go get ready for the tournament," He laughed before following the younger girl upstairs to get into their uniform.

The raven-haired beauty ran up the stairs as fast as they could as Conrad chased them, "Connie!" Lilah yelled as he threw them over his shoulders and ran into their room.

"Con seriously?" they mumbled, nearly hitting their head on the white door.

"Sorry," Conrad said sheepishly, he took the girl off his shoulders and placed them down on their bed, he smiled at the girl before getting out of their room so they could change.

{🌴}

CONRAD knocked on Delilah's bedroom door, the girl opened the door to see a white and bright blue uniform with the name TEAM LILAH on his back and black shorts, he held a bright smile as they wore the same outfit, the girl in biker shorts.

"You ready to beat every team?" He questioned as the smaller girl nodded and headed downstairs to fill up some water bottles.

"You know I'm ready to beat everyone," they told the taller boy, Belly watched the unofficial official couple joke around in the kitchen while she made her drink to try and win the volleyball tournament.

Belly coughed awkwardly, breaking the couple out of whatever they were doing, "hey Bells," Conrad said, "what are you making?"

"My secret weapon," she told the duo as Delilah grabbed two water bottles. "So is Taylor coming?" They asked their younger sister, "yeah she is," the sound of the doorbell ringing hinting that Taylor is there.