a new power (part 1)

(One im sorry for the last story it may have been very shitty and i apologize for that it was cringe, i know pls forgive me ill try better next time and two if you want more little side story ships for any character just ask me now on with the book!)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Mk's pov.    /
___________/

"I was delivered noodles and then i saw this girl with white hair and thought 'oh cool hair' and then i see here eyes and my own eye went all magic time junk and made the noodles fall out of the box"

Mk was explaining to pigsy on why the person that mk was supposed to deliver was not delivered. "Kid thats the most badly made excuse you made a day." Said pigsy with a look of anger.

"At least they asked for another bowl of noodles." Said pigsy as he put some noodles in a bag for mk to deliver. "You better deliver this on time mk" "i promise pigsy i will!" And then i ran to the market again to deliver the noodles.

I kinda wished that Ice Vile was still there so i can get to know them better yet when i past the shop that was probably hers and her friends shop they were packing up. I just choose to not bother them and plus i dont wanna get into trouble with pigsy.

After i finished my deliverys i needed to head to flower fruit mountain for training with monkey king...maybe he knows who that girl is...i don't think so though, oh well.
_____________________________________________
                 ○{back with the demons}○

Ice Vile was helping put back the items back in the cart to head back home but as she was helping her friends load the cart she felt as if someone was watching her. Yet she didn't say anything as Huo Zhao said "alright will be able to leave soon but Ice Vile you want Songjiang to walk with to try and find some food?"

(Btw this is Songjiang)

(Pretend that she's lego)

Ice vile jumped in joy as Huo Zhao said that because now she can see the city better and that she can spend some time with the cat demon. "Come along then, i believe that there is a store that sells good spicy takoyaki balls" said Songjiang.
_____________________________________________

Ice Vile did not know that takoyaki WAS THE BEST THINK EVER! She had never new that humans can create such delicious food and she even ask for the recipe to what she thought was a very fancy food, Songjiang just smiled at the gitty monkey.

Songjiang then thought...what would happen if she left Ice Vile alone and she didn't know how to protect yourself. She is just a little girl in a adult form and she needed her to keep her safe, she was gonna teach her new magic so she wouldn't get hurt.

"Ice Vile" "Yes?" "I am going to teach you some self defense so you won't get hurt if i am not with you, understand?" Songjiang sounded serious in that moment. She had only ment the young monkey only a couple of weeks ago and she already felt the need for her to be her child and to protect her.

Yet Ice Vile didn't know why she seem so serious when say that she wanted to teach her self defense even though everyone she's ment seemed so nice but she didn't mind. It just ment she could spend more time with Songjiang.

"Okay i understand." "good we will start when we get to the cart." Said Songjiang with a more calm voice and not as serious tone before.
_____________________________________________

Back at the cart with Huo Zhao, he had just finished setting up everything and was now just waiting for the two to come back and to get on the road. Though he felt as if he was being watched and kept glancing around him yet he saw nothing.

It was like the person was invisible or he was just been stressed about how the two demon girls where nowhere to be found by his vision, But then he felt a knock on the side of the cart. He turned his head to see a man in a black kimono with a hood covering part of his face.

"May i help you sir?" Asked Huo tilting his head out of curiosity "yes actually, i am looking for a item that appears you have that looks like an old lamp i used to own before it broke and i believe you may have another one like them" said the man.

His voice sounded calm and confident and yet Arousing to the fox making him blush a bit. Huo then stood up and checked the back of the cart to see if he had the lamp that the man was talking about.

As the man waited for the fox to come back he heard footsteps coming closer to the cart. He looked at the direction where the footsteps where coming from, as he saw the two demon girls coming to the cart with some food in bags. He was surprised that their were three demons this time.

He could tell that the new demon didn't know how to use a humam Disguise correctly as her eyes were still blue assuming that the demons eyes were naturally blue in her demon form yet he was also confused.

But before he can stare at the two anymore the fox demon cam back with the lamp. The one he needed for his shadow plays "here you go sir you have anything to give for this?" Huo Zhao asked the man.

The man then gave the fox demon a bag of what felt like heavy gold coins shocking the demon, and with that gave the man the lamp. The two demons where already in the back of the cart ask the fox started to drive back to their village.
_____________________________________________

Word count: 998