back home

I'm sorry I haven't interacted with this story in a bit, been busy and I have not a lot of ideas for the story, I'll try my best to get more stuff out
------------------------------------------------------
Ice vile POV

It's been a long week going home, due to Songjiang being silent for most of the trip it made me worried if I have done something wrong. whenever I tried to talk to her she always gave me a small "shh" and looked back on the road.

Looking at the three spider minions fooling around with each other made me laugh a bit which also made me feel much better than the silence that was in the cart before.

Thinking for a moment about if I should try again to talk to SongJiang i easier the sounds of cheers and what i thought was sounds of music as well making me excited to hear joy in my village as I went and peaked out of the carts fabric.
_________________________________________
3th POV

They were back in the small town, it was dark yet lantern's of red and orange hangers about some of the shops of the town square, the snow glistened in the light while the towns people cheered and laughed happily with kids running around enjoying the sprinklers in their hands with the adults enjoyed the warm food they were eating.

Ice Vile stares at the crowd that started to form near their cart as some of the people started to give presents to them, nothing extravagant but sweet like small crowns of wheet and snow Lily's that blossomed in the night.

When the cart stopped, Songjiang stepped out of the cart and waved hello to everyone as she walked into one of the houses making Ice Vile confused while Huo zhao looked down in pity for the cat demon.
"Let us go home.....I will explain later of the situation" said Huo with a frown on his face as he picked up Ice Vile from the cart and gestured her to follow him back to the palace.
_________________________________________
Macaque POV

Wukong and I were watching the new being from the shadows.....well I was, wukong desided to transform into his cat from even thought he was freezing. "I told you you would get cold..." I said to wukong as I peaked out of the shadow's. "...Shut up."
_________________________________________
I'm so sorry for the late post, I'm sorry if it's short too, my mind has gone blank and I'm struggling with ideas, sorry