Trust worthy?

○{a couple of weeks later}○

Today was the first day of trading with the human village that was frozen due to the past rule of the lady bone demon, its was supposed to help with selling the things like shiny treasures to get money or to have a new item to give to the gods to help with the weather in the meadow.

The trip would take 2 day to get there and back on food but in a cart it would take at least 1 day to get there.

(The cart)

It was able to carry five demons depending on their size

It was able to carry five demons depending on their size. Only three demons though were able to go do to how many things Huo was able to get from the palace where he found Bingdu (Ice Vile). However the other two demons would be coming along for this trip was a small cat demon who was quite small yet very smart and was the royal advisor to Huo Zhao during his rule and the same demon monkey he found at the palace.

Ice vile wanted to see outside the village after the first week she had lived in the village, yet Huo did not know if she would be safe outside of the village but nevertheless agreed to her request.

They had became close to the past weeks she was brought to the village, yet she was a wonderful addition to everyone's surprise. She had learn how to make big meals from such small amounts of food supplies from the farm plots and learned very quickly how to fish and make some plants grow from such dry out land.

She was excited about finally getting to see what elss was outside of the village and was happy to spend some time with two of her closest friends. During the trip the cat demon asked "so Ice Vile, do you have any idea about how to use your magic's?" Ice Vile tilted her head in confusion.

She had powers? Since's when was she able to do magic? And she wondered what magical abilities she had if any. "No i dont, can you show me how?" Ice Vile asked her catty friend, the cat gave a smile and said "well of course i can teach you, you have to know how to use your power to protect yourself and others."
------------------------------------------------------------------
                            ○{a day later}○
The day they got to the city is the same day the cat demon had teached the young monkey how to use a humam Disguise to not draw attention to themselves, yet with the young monkey being to excited about seeing new things and people she was not able to keep still.

And this made her want to try so many things that humans did to get by or just to have fun. "My goodness when will she stay put!" Yelled Huo out of frustration, not at Ice Vile but at the fact that she just couldn't stay still for one second. Although the cat demon was just laughing at how excited the young girl was and how she has so much energy in the young monkey.

"The girl had never seen outside anything my lord do not be upset at someone's excited and remember she is new to the whole world." Said the little kitty, "I supose your right Songjiang but i just wish she would help a bit." Said Huo Zhao with a defeated sigh.

On the other side of town however was the monkey kings successor Mk driving his bicycle to the same place that the three demons where at to deliver noodles to a old man who was selling fruits and vegetables 3 rows down from the demons.

Ice Vile was looking at all the little shops in the demons area and if she would run to far she always ask where a boy with white hair was and the people were kind enough to show her the small shop her friends ran.

As Mk dove thought the crowd slowly not to hurt anyone he soon saw the monkey girl looking at some dragon fruit. She had white hair that was put into a long high ponytail and her skin was a bit more a a darkend skin tone. Yet her eyes were the thing that catched his eye, they were like baby blue sky eyes that just seem to overlap all of her other traits making the boy wonder.

Why does she have different colored eyes then the black and white eyes that he delivered customers and his friends with, he then has his monkey powered eyes active without warning making him shocked and fall off his bicycle with a big "OOF!" sounds scaring the monkey girl.

She then helped Mk to his feet and asking "sir are you alright you kinda had a bad fall." Pointing at the small scratches on his face, "yea yea im fine dont worry miss." By this time he only caught a glimpse of her true form but yet he couldn't make it out fully before his eye's went back to normal.

"Im Ice Vile, its nice to meet you. what's your name?" She asked Mk with a happy smile on her face. "Mk, my name is Mk!" He somewhat yelled not meaning to yet it didn't faze the young girl.

"Say my friends are selling some stuff would you be interested in some shiny objects?" Asked Ice Vile trying to get him to give a small consideration. What she didn't expect to say was " Are they curse?" And with that made the girl tilt her head in confusion.

"Why would it be curse?" She asked "well i have some experience with curse or rare items." said Mk with a funny smile and scratching the back of his head when his phone started to ring.

Mk flinched shen he saw it was a text from pigsy saying 'THOSE ORDERS BETTER BE GETTING DELIVERED WE HAVE MORE STUFF TO DO MK!' Makes the boy quick get back on his bicycle. "Well i would love to stay and chat more but if i do i may not be able to get money for my apartment, bye miss!" He said zooming off still in view radio's.

She then went back to her friends to tell them who she had ment....what she didn't know was that another sentence monkey was watching from the roof tops with his own powerful demon eyes to see who she was. And yet.... the monkey just sat there and stared at the demons....'what where they up to.'
------------------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 1095
<Thank you for reading this book!!!!>
<i know this may not be the best book but it mean a lot and it make me happy that people are reading my book or at least seeing it and saying "huh cool" either way good day/afternoon/night>