...a sad fox...part 2

Mind: "WHAT. THE. HELL. AUTHOR."

*Author siting in their bed writing this story after finally getting a idea on the next chapter* "...what?"

Mind: "they have been waiting and your giving them oneshots"

Author: "your the one who told me to create them?"

Mind:" .....oh shi-"
_____________________________________________

Author Pov/

Mk, mei and Ice Vile have been playing monkie mec for what felt like hours before pigsy yell at them to come down and eat something. Mk and mei wanted to play more so they could get revenge on ice vile's high score with was 199 points but ice vile was getting hungry and so were they so they paused the game and went down to eat.

When ice vile smelt the warm steam of noodles she was excited she had never had noodles so it was exciting to try some. When they got down they saw huo Zhou eating a plate of dumplings, ice vile ran to him and gave him a big hug and huo zhou hugged back. Mei took a picture to save the adorable moments and mk was just staring at them wondering if they were ice vile's friend but when he looked at pigsy he looked concerned for the man ice vile was hugging.

"Ice Vile we have to go back home now.." said huo zhou with a calm yet he sounded chocked up in his voice as he spoke, pigsy felt pity for the boy as pigsy asked if he wanted to bag up his food and ice vile's. "Yes yes, thank you sir" said huo Zhou as he paying pigsy as he also grabbed his coat.

"Are we coming back again later? I had fun here" said Ice Vile making mk and mei smile as they came up with a idea. "Hey why don't we come with you to your home and we can bring some games to play with you" said both mk and mei with excitement in their eyes but were quickly disappointed when the older man and pigsy shook their head. " im afraid that are home is way to cold and the way there is quite the trip" said hou zhou "and mk you know that we have a busy day tomorrow do to the festival" making ice vile look at him curiously knowing that they will also have a festival back at there home.

"Okay....well maybe next time, bye ice vile we are gonna miss you" said mk while mei went in for a big hug with ice vile. The two demons waved goodbye to the group and began to enter the cart with Songjiang sitting at front with now a new member that looked like a robot in ice viles eyes making her stare at the robot. "Ice vile its not nice to stare at people" said Songjiang making ice vile jump.

"Sorry but who is this?" Asked ice vile ask looking at the bull robot. "Its a bull clone, they are going to help put things in order in the tribe, also i may be gone for a while ice vile." Said Songjiang making ice vile confused but nodded. "Oh um okay when will you back?" "Not in a long while...i have a wedding to attend" said Songjiang making huo Zhou sighs and look away from Songjiang.

"Wait whats a wedding?" Ask ice vile looking at Songjiang. "Ill tell you later"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{a week later}~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mk pov/

It had been a week since ive seen ice vile making me kinda sad to see my friend leave but at least i found out that we were actually going to a village that ice vile is near at making me smile.

I was training with monkey king at the moment while macaque watched from the side, i had finally convinced wukong to talk to macaque and they are friends again making me super excited yet they do argue at times about my training but at least its getting better. "Kid stay focused, do we have to do more focus training?" Said wukong as he snapped his fingers(?) In front of my face making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Sorry i was just thinking about a friend" i said as i saw macaque and wukong look at eachother in confusion. "What new friend, whats their name?" Asked monkey king making me smile. "Oh right, their name is Ice vile, she super cool but its like she was born a few weeks ago because its like they know nothing about this place" i said making them more curious.

Before they could ask anything else about her i felt a vibration in my pocket to see that i got a text from mei saying that i had to come back to the shop. "Welp i godda go, see monkey king, bye macaque" i said, getting my stuff and walking out of the mountain.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Wukong pov/

As i saw the kid walk away i heard a snicker from macaque. "What? Do you know something about them?" I asked a bit insults that he hid something from me. "I do actually, but i thing your gonna have a bit of a surprise."

_____________________________________________

Im so sorry for the long wait for this chapter, i kinda took a long fricking break and i promise that thats gonna change