gender curse (pigsy x tang)

Author: FRICK IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS AND I HAVE A DEAD BRAIN AAAAAAAA-

Brain: dude make a one shot to stall time.

Author:...YAS./

But in all things im sorry i have writer's bloke and this is all i can do so far and i hope this isn't to cringey and i also hope you all enjoy and again i do really appreciate that you guys are liking my book and even following me which brings me so much joy thank you so much now on with the book!
_____________________________________________

Tang had just woken up next to his lovely husband and smiles at him, still in deep sleep hugging the pillow next to him. Tang got up and walk into the bathroom to freshen up for the day yet somehow...

Something felt off with him, his chest felt heavy for some reason and he kept getting hair in his mouth which bothered him a bit but didn't pay much attention to it.

He got into the bathroom and turned on the sink to splash some water on their face, rubbing their face with the towel and then looking up into the mirror...wait...what did he have longer hair and why did his face change slightly...
------------------------------------------------------------------

Pigsy was still sleeping in the bed peacefully and even was smiling softy....until heard a scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" *THUMP*

Pigsy out of shock and panic admitted woke up and fell off the bed, got up and rushed into the bathroom were tang was. Slaming the door open not caring if he broken the door and panicky looking around the bathroom with his eyes.

"TANG IS EVERYTHING OKA-"  ...

He looked down and saw a female version of tang shaking in fear and panic, hugging his legs close to her chest covering her own chest and crying as his messy long hair covered bits of their face and not looking at her husband.

"Tang...i-is that you?" Pigsy spoke trying to keep his voice in a calm manner and not trying to freak out tang more. Tang still crying nodded his head not looking at the pig demon "i don't know how this h-happened...pigsy i-im scared." Tang said as he hugged his legs tighter to his chest.

Pigsy looked at his husband and picked him up bride style and kissed away tang's tears from his face "will find a way to fix this tang, i promise you freeloader." Said pigsy as tang snickered at his old name that pigsy used to call him which was pretty rare now so it felt nice to hear it once again.

                            ○<time skip>○

Both the pig demon and the scolar's relationship started to become a bit more stronger each day they spend together and both of them didn't mind at all yet some perks come with having a random gender change.

A few days ago when pigsy was running the shop and tang was having his own bowl of noodles some random guys came in who seemed okay at first started flirting with tang and mk, mei, and sandy just stared at the men and tang as he just looked uncomfortable and pigsy was just Fuming with anger as he was making noodles.

"Um im sorry sir but i already have a loving husband in my life" said tang trying to let the man down easy....yet the man didn't seem to get the OBVIOUS hint.

"Oh really? Where is he then and where's your ring?" Said the man with a cocky grin yet that was cut short when the demon pig grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt, pulled him near his face a had a death glare on his face "me fucker" said pigsy.

The man out of fear got out the the demons grip and ran out of the store as the others just stayed yet took note not to mess with the demon or their wife and sat away or at least not as close to tang to not get on pigsy's bad side.

"Thank you love" said tang as he gave a small peck on pigsy cheek and continued to eat the noodles and pigsy just smiled snd went back to work.
_____________________________________________

They went to flower fruit mountain to see if the monkey king new how to fix the problem that tang was in. Thought pigsy didn't like the idea of going to the monkey king, mk and tang both agreed that the monkey king was their best bet to fix the gender swap.

"Oh yea that a curse that can happen to anyone that the gods made to mess with people." Said wukong with a unfazed expression...

"...WHAT?!?"
_____________________________________________

Word count: 783

Im sorry this was short ill make a part to and again thank you so much and have a good day/afternoon/night