hungry monkey (part 1)

< a months and a half week later >

It had been a buzy month for the demon village and the fact that the lantern festival was going to happen in a month made every demon in the village have a fricken panic attack do to how this would be their first festival with the demon bull clan offering to support the small village, bringing food, supplies to build, and protection made every single demon go to 'everything has to be perfect' mode.

Ice Vile was the only demon who had no idea of who they were because nobody told her and the fact that nobody had time to tell her just made her feel bad that she didn't recognize how important this was supose to be. Huo Zhao called out to her saying to come outside and as soon as she put two and two together she because a little girl with a sugar high.

She ran outside with her human for ready for the trip, the two demons were already on the cart yet somehow the cart looked different. Instead of the old brown and sheet covered cart it was now red and green with golden silk covering the top of the cart and the horse's were now preppy and looked like they just went through a deep clean.

Huo Zhao was not at the front of the cart instead was a fine looking demon sheep that was all cleaned up and when she saw Songjiang wearing a very pretty kimono that was a dark purple with a bit of a lilac shading she new that it wasn't gonna be the normal cart ride that they took to the market.

"Their you are Bingdu, oh your not dressed?.." said Huo Zhao with a bit of a disappointing look in his eyes "my lord i didn't tell her yet, i said that it would be a good idea to drop her off at that pigsy place remember?" Said Songjiang with a annoyed tone which gave both the demons a confusing look. "Oh..im sorry i forgot thank you for telling me Songjiang" said Huo with a confused face looking at Songjiang.

"Ice Vile your going to a place called pigsy's for a bit, you'll have all the food you need and dont need to worry about payment i already called them for that, let us go" said Songjiang with a unfazed expression yet it looked slightly annoyed to her, making the young monkey demon worry.

She had never seen her like this before and made her and Huo Zhao confused yet they went on the cart and went to the city.
                              /time skip\

Ice vile was dropped off infront of the shop that had a sign with a pig holding noodles on it yet when she didn't expect to see was a pig demon waiting outside of the shop looking trouble. She was about to say goodbye to her friends but when she turned around, they weren't their. It did make her a bit upset yet she kept her cool and walked towards the distressed pig demon.

Mk's pov/
------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been waiting for pigsy to come back inside after he got a weird phone call from what i heard was a young lady. And after he was finally done with the phone call, he rushed outside and started to pace around the front.

Tang, Mei, sandy, and I just stayed were we were waiting for him to come back inside all of us confused to what was going on. When pigsy came back in he was even more nervous and someone walking inside was the same girl form the market that had the baby blue sky eyes.

I stood up and walked over to ice vile. "Hey welcome to pigsy's noodles its great to see you here ice vile!" I said as i gave her a hug, yet she seem to hesitate when hugging me back i wonder if she hasn't been hugged before.

My thoughts were stopped when tang asked howbi new her. "Oh remember that day i kinda messed up the noodles, she was the person from the market i was telling pigsy about" i said as i saw pigsy look like he was going to die from some kind of embarrassment, but why?

"Okay so Ice Vile is gonna stay here for a bit...so um she can do what she um wants.." said pigsy looking worried. All of us (except Ice Vile) were shocked pigsy, never said anything like that what had gotten into him?? Was he sick or threatened by someone or did..

"Was it because of Songjiang?" Asked Ice Vile, we all turned to her who was that? Was it a friend of hers?. "Well...yes she wanted you to stay here for a bit." Said pigsy with a annoyed tone looking away.

Tension filled the room...everything was quiet for a moment, until mei have yelled out "WHO WANTS TO PLAY MONKIE MECH!". I was so excited to play, yet when i looked at Ice Vile she looked confused i asked what was wrong and she said she didn't know what was monkie mech.

Me and mei gasped and grabbed her wrist and brought her upstairs to play and teach her out to play the game. She smiles at us as she continued to play the game...my only question in my mind was HOW WAS SHE SO GOOD AT THE GAME!?!?
------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my monkie kid fans! Im so sorry that it took so long and its not as long but i promise that im gonna get more done and have more of the book come out!