This is Becoming Real

Hello readers! Im so sorry I couldn't update for a while! I've been real busy and I hope you guys still like this story!

Claire's POV

I just felt a rush of excitement going through me. Man, I love today! While we were eating, one of the cronies of Mackenzie came over to our table. Her name is Juliana Pesci. She said to our surprise, "Hey, thank you for embarrassing Mackenzie. Ugh," she rubs her right hand across her forehead, "we all hate her. Do you mind if some of us can sit with you guys for a while?"

"Sure!" All four of us said. Then she gestured about three other girls over and grabbed chairs. Their names are Georgia Niall, Madigan Doyle, and Charlotte Bravano.  "Hello" the three girls said in a very funny harmony.

"Hi!" kat says

"Sup!" I (usual me) said

"Hello" Alyssa and Alexis said in unison. No wonder they are best friends. They kind of speak the same.

Juliana told us a little bit about her self and so did the other girls.

Juliana is from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. she is the oldest of seven children and was sent here, for her mom had sextuplets and needed to take care of them and not have more stress in having a teenager in the house. She's not very sporty, but very musical and love watching movies. Her favorite movies are the Mighty Ducks Trilogy, The Outsiders, and The Way and they are mine also. We both LOVE Emilio Estevez.

Georgia is from Tulsa, Oklahoma. She is the only child, but sadly her parents are alcoholics and very abusive to her. They weren't and still aren't eligible to take care of her so she was sent to boarding schools around the country since sixth grade. One thing I'm going to mention and what I like about her is that she is very sweet and big hearted, but always gets scared if a fight starts. I don't blame her for that. Georgia had dark skin, dark black-brown eyes that always look like she needs help, and pure black straight hair.

Madigan is from England, but is a normal student. She gets A's and B's.  Madigan doesn't really have a strong British accent because she moved here to the US  in the seventh and went to the Bolles School in Jacksonville, Florida. She didn't like it there because she said all the kids are suck ups and are all about sports. She loved the education, but not the kids and now she's here and loves it. She is in a set of triplets and she's the only girl in the set. Her brothers Adam and Trevor are still at Bolles and loving life there. Like me, she is a swimmer and loves playing tennis. She has hazel eyes and red hair, fair skin with freckles and she is very short.

Charlotte is from Australia and has a tiny bit of a strong Aussie accent. she kind of to me looks like a surfer, which she is. there is not to tell about her right now but she's really nice like the other girls. She has blue-green eyes, beach blond hair and very tan skin.

All seven of us start talking and finishing up talking when we heard a door slam. It was Mackenzie. Everything got quiet. "What happened? Did you get in trouble?" a kid said. "We thought you were better than that!" another person said.  Mackenzie sat down and everything continued. I was just laughing because I just loved her face when she came in.

Mackenzie's POV

I hate life now. I just want to cry. My parents are going to kill me and send me back to California. Still, I need to find a way to get them back. but how? How will I get them back? I look over, some of the girls are sitting with them.  I mean, why them. I'm so much cooler than them. I walk over and say, "Girls! Why  are you sitting with them? you shouldn't sit with them! come sit with me and why Claire, sit with me also."

Georgia looked frightened and said, "Just leave us alone. No one here likes you!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY! Ugh, whatever, I have better friends."

"bye, now go" Charlotte says to me as she stands up and points her finger to the table that I am sitting at.

Claire's POV

"you go girls!" I say then I turn to Georgia, "Georgia, I didn't know, you had that in you! I like that!"

She mouthed thank you to me and all of us left to the table to clean our trays off.

The bell rang and a cluster of girls left the cafeteria and left to class. We wonder what's next.