Hey I'm lani

Hi, hi, I'm Lani. How ya guys doing? I'm from South Florida and a swimmer like Aidan and Cathleen. In our group, I'm the breaststroker. Even tough I do not like it, I'm good at it. Aidan is the backstroker and Cathleen and Clare are the freestylers and butterflyers. Ha, we would make a good Medley Relay. I really like Disney and all that stuff. My favorite Disney characters are Minnie and Mickey and I have pillow pets of both of them. It's really cool. Sometimes I like to draw them and some other characters like Donald, Daisy, and Goofy. My favorite Disney Movie is Frozen. I also just have to add, I really see Clare as Goofy. I miss her. I think Aidan and Cathleen does to, because as you may already know, we are very close and have very great memories together. I'm a really love the color aqua and every one of my friends sees that I am obsessed with it. My bed spread for my bed in the dorm is aqua with a touch of lime green and the sheets and pillow case are aqua. I have an older sister that is 18 years older than me and she is married and has a daughter. My mom and dad let me go to boarding school with Aidan and Cathleen. Clare's in an orphanage, so she doesn't know if she's allowed that she can leave if she isn't adopted. Its really sad. All three of us were very fond of her. We have this group chat and we all text on it so we can communicate with her all at one. When the two girl's and I were at the airport waiting to board for our flight, we were all texting with each other and promised each other to keep in touch with her.

I have long, straight blonde hair and green eyes. I have braces and trust me, I can not wait to get them off. I am the tall one of the group and its kinda pretty cool. Being tall gets you to overlook some things. Well, I have to go because Cathleen, Aidan, and I are going to facetime Clare and show her around.