Hello I'm Cathleen

Hello everyone! My names Cathleen! As you can probably see already that I am very outgoing, which I am. I could be a little crazy, but do not worry, I know how to control myself. I am a swimmer and I have been one since I was in first grade. In my free time, I like to read and draw. my favorite kinds of books are mysteries and I like to draw animals. My favorite animals are Polar Bears and my favorite book is And Then There Were None by Agatha Christe. My favorite artist right now is Meghan Trainor. I like her songs 'Lips are Movin'' and 'Dear Future Husband'. Lani, Aidan, and Clare are my bestest friends ever and I love them like sisters. We always have fun together. I'm going to miss Clare not being with us at Buffalo Seminary. Both of us really connected. Anyway, its okay, she said she will somehow visit us or we get to see her on vacations. All four of us make up the Sissies. One day a few years ago before swim practice started, Clare's cap broke and Lani let her borrow one of hers and during practice, both of them called each other 'Sissy'. So then at another practice, I wore one of Clare's caps and became a sissy at another practice Aidan wore one of my caps and became a sissy. We were still like sisters before, but that one time, we got all goofy and went along with it.

Like Aidan, I have long, straight hair and brown eyes with mildly pale skin. the main difference between us is that I have freckles. We are not identical twins, we're just friends who have some of the same physical appearances. The reason why I am attending Buffalo Seminary because my parents didn't like me and my sisters, Caroline and Katelyn, anymore. Caroline is at the Darlington School and Katelyn is living with our aunt, uncle, and cousins.