Mackenzie's story

Mackenzie's P.O.V

"Okay class, now please take out a piece of paper and a writing utensil aa-" My religion teacher said to us as the overhead speaker, Mr. Lee said, "Hello, Mrs. Brent, sorry for interruption, but may you please send Mackenzie Batiste into my office right now?"

GREAT!

"Sure thing." Mrs. Brent said in a sweet voice. Well she is a very sweet lady.

"Thank you."

"My pleasure."

After that, every other kid in the class said "oooooooo". That made me feel uncomfortable.

"Okay everyone, no big deal. Mackenzie, please go to Mr. Lee's office."

"Yes, ma'am."

I walk out of the class room and went to the principal's office. It took about three minutes to get to his office. Those three minutes were the longest three minutes of my life. I didn't want to see anyone. I wish my parents weren't here, but there is a great chance they aren't. Well, I want to let you know that I was adopted by them and they spoiled me, so I don't know what its like it be disciplined by them. The only thing I remember from my birth parents were that they were always abusive to me and were mean to me. They called me names two year olds shouldn't need to know about at that age. Ya, I know, but I love my parents now because they are not mean to me.

When I arrived at the doorstep of Mr. Lee's office, I took a deep breath and open it. "Hello, Mr. Lee. You said you wanted to see me."

"Yes." He said in a sincere voice.

Then everything turned even worse for me. MY PARENTS WERE THERE! (my adopted ones)

"MOM! DAD!"

"Mackenzie, your parents were in town coincidentally and they wanted to see you and I told them what you did."

My mom said, "We were just talking about you."

This is very, very awkward.

______________________________

Yes, you maybe be surprised I was adopted. I was also adopted because my parents were very poor and couldn't support me. I also remember having a older brother named Gordon and he was adopted but I don't know where he is now. He was the only one nice to me and was very protective. Gordon was like six years old at that time. So, that's my story... Hope that changed your point of view on me.

I Love my parents now and appreciate all that they  do for me and hope you do the same.

********

hey readers! I apologize if this chapter doesn't make any sense, but this all I got and thought of. But please keep on reading! Thank you!!