The Memories on the Plane

Okay, I need to tell you something funny, so I am one of the writers of this story and now I am at sleep away camp and we have this general area with computers and I'm listening to some music on YouTube and this kid logged into his YouTube account and I didn't know so I accidentally commented on a video on his account. I was laughing soo hard, but I also feel bad. haha, but also I am sorry if this chapter name is lame, its just the same concept of the chapter. Okay, so, heres the chapter, ENJOY!!!!

Alexis's POV

Claire, Kat, Alyssa, and I got off the plane after a short plane ride. It only took like an hour an a half to two hours. It wasn't to bad but there was a man that was sitting behind Alyssa and I, and he was sleeping and while he was sleeping, he was snoring and farting like every twenty seconds for like forty minutes. It was pretty funny, a lot of people were laughing.

The plane flight ended and everyone one the plane was ready to leave. We guess because of that man. Everyone was grumpy and tired. Finally, the four of us got out and paced to the baggage claim and got our bags. Claire sees her mom waiting for us as we go outside in the cold, freezing air.

We were on the way to Claire's house, since the two of us girls are staying at her house and Kat was staying the night, the song "I Wanna Fly" by Trevor Moran came on the radio. All of us girls are like almost obsessed with it and we were screaming it on the top of my lungs, even with Claire's mom in the car. We felt so bad. From the airport to Claire's house, it was like one hour. After 15 minutes, in the car, we all really calmed down.

Alyssa's POV

The plane ride was hysterical!! someone was farting while he was sleeping. I was laughing so hard, I had to go to the bathroom like four times. but then I fell asleep for an hour. I had the song "We are the World" by USA for Africa. When we were in the car, I calmed myself more, for I was still laughing about that sleep-fart guy. oh my gosh. We told Mrs. Anders the whole story. She thought that was funny also. We got to her house and let me tell you, I was gigantic with gates jn the front of it and a huge driveway to play lacrosse or basketball. It was really cool.

Kat's POV

I'm pretty used to this house.

Claire's POV

Alyssa and Alexis will get used to house in no time. We have one German Shepard named Kaiser and a Labrador Retriever named Bentley. Kaiser and Bentley love everybody, so I'm not to worried about the dogs.

"Claire, your house is HHHUUGEEE." Alexis said exaggerating.

"Thanks. Let's get to bed. I'm really tired."

"Ya. So am I." Kat yawning.

"Me too." Alyssa says.

"Okay. Let's go" Alexis said.

We got ready for bed. Kat and I slept on my bed and Alyssa and Alexis went to the guest room next door to my room.

_______________

Hey everyone! Sorry if the chapter was short. I have a book recommendation. It's called "You Don't Know Me" by TKD-SWIM and its REALLY good.