Whales and kats Stories

Hey everyone! I wanna let you know that I apologize for not ever putting Whales or Kats stories on how they are at boarding school. I just realized it. I hope you understand it and so now on this chapter, I'll tell you guys the stories of how these two girls are at this boarding school.

______________________________

Kats Story

Hello. My real name is Kathryn Berenson and I'm from Connecticut. I grew up in a very Jewish Family, but I didn't really like it. Yes, I'm religious, but not as religious as my parents want me too. Instead of being around them, they usually find me somewhere doing school work or reading. That's why I became smart. Also, I met Claire Anders in Connecticut because we lived in the same neighborhood. My parents didn't want to deal with me anymore because I keep excluding them and my little sister, Rebecca.

Whales Story

Hey everyone. My name Clarissa-Willa Anders and I'm from Connecticut. I'm that kind of person that you see that needs a challenge to succeed. At my old school, I was not getting as challenged as I wanted to, so I wasn't as bright as I thought. I mainly got B's and rarely got A's. So then, I looked at boarding schools and came across Buffalo Seminary, and I was impressed. I was really excited to hear that Kat was going.

________________________________

A/N hey readers! I hoped u liked their stories. I just came up with them on the top of my head while listening to music. Also, if u guys have recommendations on music, PLEASE comment them b/c I need more music b/c I mainly listen to the same music 24/7. Plz vote for this story I would really appreciate it.