The New Girls

Alexis's POV

Well, well, now we have finished our second week of school and its mostly going pretty good, but with some drama. Mackenzie had three infractions. Well, she's a sophomore so that's maybe Mr. Lee is pounding on her and not cutting her slack as he would do for us, freshmen.

Alyssa and I were in our dorm bored out of our minds. Yes, we did all of our homework, but we had a biology test on Monday, so I'll study a little bit more tomorrow and at Study Hall on Monday since I have it before Biology.

"Hey Alexis," Alyssa started to say, "can you text whale or Kat asking them if they want to hang here and play a game? It'll be fun. And oh yeah, ask Madigan, Georgia, and Charlotte if they want to come also. I don't want Juliana to come because she is still one of Mackenzie's cronies. I don't really like her and I don't know why she wanted to be our friend."

"Ya, sure that seems to be fun" I said as I started a group chat with all of those girls. It was around noon-ish and had nothing else better to do.

I got my phone out and started a group text with all the girls.

~Conversation starting~

Me: Hey guys. Me and Alyssa were wondering if you guys want to come over and hang out in our dorm with us. We are really bored and have nothing to do. Who's with me? also maybe bring something for all of us to do together.

Georgia: Sure, I'll be there ASAP.

Charlotte: Okay that seems cool. I'm in.

Claire: k. See ya. I might have something for all of us.

Kat: I will be there

Madigan: Comin'

Me: Great! bye!

~conversation done~

"Every one of them texted back and they said that they are coming. I just want to let you know." I told Alyssa as I went over to my desk to get a lollipop.

"Okay, cool. Hand me a candy stick. Root beer flavored, please." Alyssa said and I threw her a lollipop, "Thanks." I nodded

~~~~~~~~

*knock, knock, knock*

I run to the door, open it and find the girls waiting outside. "Hey. thanks for coming! What do you guys want to do?"

Claire said, "I have my phone and a speaker with me and we can all have a dance party, and also uh, I brought Apples to Apples."

"Oh cool. Thanks. Ill take it from you." Alyssa said as she put it on her bed and then walked backed to our little circle. "Who wants lollipops?"

"YES! I do" Everyone says and Alyssa throws to them.

"Okay people," I clapped and then yelled, "I vote dance party! Who's with Claire and me!" Everyone except Georgia started to scream and randomly dancing. Claire put on Alive (Cash Cash and Kalkutta remix) by Krewella and Chasing Summers by Tiësto and everyone danced and got crazy. Madigan was the one who made Georgia dance and we all FINALLY got to see her smile. She was a good kid, but never seen her smile before. it felt good to make her happy.

While we were dancing like party animals, we heard a knock on the door. we stop in all of a sudden and got really scared. There was another knock on the door. Charlotte walked over to the door very tense and opened it. With a sigh of relief, it was Mrs. Smith with three girls that we never saw since school began. The girls all had backpacks on their shoulders. "Hello girls, these three girls are new here. Cathleen, Aidan, and Elena are their names. I was going to ask you girls because I know how welcoming you guys are and figured you would be good friends to them. I was wondering if one or two of you can take them to their room. Its room 110."

"I will." Claire and Georgia said in unison and rose their hands half way.

"Okay, you too can help. Make them feel at home." Then she handed the girls to us and then said, "I will be in my office. if any of you girls have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me. You are more than welcome to ask me questions."

"Okay, thank you." The new girls said.

"No problem."

"Bye guys, have fun." Claire said.

"Bye!" The rest of us waved goodbye.

Georgia's POV

I think it's pretty awesome having new girls at the school. We walked out of Alexis and Alyssa's dorm with Claire to take the new girls to their room.

"I'm Georgia!" I said as I waved at them.

Claire introduced herself, "Hey I'm Claire! Welcome to the school!"

"Thank you." All the other girls said. The girls just had their backpacks filled with things.

"I'm Aidan," Aidan said.

"I'm Cathleen."

"And I am Elena, but you can call me Lani. I prefer that more."

"Where is the rest of your stuff?" Claire asked.

"Downstairs and we have our keys so is it okay if we check our dorm first?"

"Ya sure, of course." I said back to them. I gestured them to the way to their dorm, "Lets go see your dorm."

Claire's POV

We got into their room and I just have to admit, its a pretty decent sized dorm. The dorm was about the size of Kat and my dorm and Alyssa and Alexis's dorm. When we walk in, on the right, there is a restroom and on the left is a closet with dressers and things where you hang your clothes. As we got in all the way, there was three empty beds and three desks. One thing that I am very envious of is the view that they have. Too bad that it isn't winter because the outside view would be very pretty with the snow on the trees and the lake behind the dormitory being frozen. Lani, Aidan, and Cathleen all put their backpacks on the ground and Lani said, "This is a pretty room."

"I know right. its big." Cathleen said.

"Haha. It'll probably be big enough to bring a trampoline for Clare! hahahaha!" Aidan said. It made Lani and Cathleen start busting a gut. that made me look at her with a very confusing look. "Oh yeah," she added, "One of our best friends, Clare and us were hanging out at my house and I have a trampoline there and she couldn't get off it. It was super funny."

"Oh wow." I said.

"Do you guys want to get your things from downstairs now?" Georgia said.

"Ya sure." she received the four of us.

"Okay lets go."

All five of us got to the lobby where we found six duffel bags, stuffed animals, reusable Publix bags filled with things for the dorm, and the bed spreads that are in their containers or whatever you call them. Surprisingly, we got all the things up to the dorm all in one trip. Lani unlocked the door and we all went into the room and got all the things organized. Georgia and I thought it was pretty fun getting to know the girls. I just hope Mackenzie, Juliana, and the rest of the cronies wont take them in and make them one of the snotty brats.

_____________________________

hey readers! im sorry if this was too long for you! I just has a lot of ideas for this chapter. Im going to update chapters to describe Lani, Aidan, and Cathleen with their stories of why theyre at boarding school. After those chapters, Im going to tell you guys the stories of why Claire (whale) and Kat are in Boarding school.

Keep reading!!!!