Payback Thinking

Whale's P.O.V

IM SOOO MAD.  HOW CAN MACKENZIE DO THIS.

I know she is trying to win me. That's not even going to happen, especially with me. I calm down by listening to my favorite song of all time, For All Time by Michael Jackson. No kidding, that song calms me. Literally, sometimes it puts me to sleep... zzzzzzz

Kat's P.O.V

I hate Mackenzie so much. She almost made me cry. I was so embarrassed. Thank the lord Claire is still my friend. There should be revenge and I hope Claire thinks of something good, real good. when I come into our dorm, I see Claire passed out on her bed, with her ear buds in her ears.  I shake her, "YO CLAIRE! WHALE WAKE UP!" She wakes up and almost screams.

Whale wakes, pulls her ear buds out of her ears and yells, "BRO. WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"

"Sorry, anger, you were sleeping and I know you to finish the rest of your homework."

"Oh, thanks kid." She pats me on the back as she gets up off her bed to get her school bag. Yes... She calls me kid sometimes. But I honestly kind of like it.

Claire's P.O.V  

Whoops... I fell asleep. I told you that I can fall asleep while I listen to For All Time. As I finish my the rest of my homework which is my English essay about my favorite person, hint, its Michael Jackson, I start brainstorming about payback for Mackenzie. Sometimes when I am writing school essays random things fill my head.  Then I finally came up with the greatest revenge. It is...

(Hey guys, sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger. I really haven't really thought of a payback honestly. I hope you are enjoying this story by far and keep reading it.)