Oh, Don't Cry

KATS POV

I wake up to the beeping of my alarm clock and grope around until I find the off button I stretch and notice that Claire is not in bed I guess she had an early morning swim practice... Well better get going after my shower and I am dressed in my clothes a floral top and jean skirt ( first day impression) Claire walks in to the room dressed and ready to go she says "sorry i had swim but I got dressed there so we could walk to breakfast together." I replied thank you for walking with me I don't want to look like a loner on the first day." Claire and I burst out laughing.

When we walked into the cafeteria we saw Makenzie and her cronies sashaying towards us acting like they owned the place they went right passed me giving me a few dirty looks and said "Oh Clairey you don't want to sit with the nerd o the school sit with us." Everyone around began to howl with laughter except for Claire and I she begins to say something but I do not hear it,for I am running into the bathroom to hide after a while Mackenzie calls in to me and says "back off of Claire we all know you are using her to become popular so stop let me the already popular one become her best friend oh and don't cry it makes you look like the pathetic loser you are" then she turns on her heel and struts off.