10

|×<~>×|

|×<~>×|

The water cleared revealing Fuyu on the ground with her legs folded flat on the ground, separating from each other. Fuyu's hands were shaking indicating that she is still in shock and fear due to the water attack.

"I know that you are afraid of water" Zaka smirked while he clapped his hands and walked towards Fuyu. "So if you don't want to get even wetter in this battle, just surrender-" Before Zaka can finish his sentence, Fuyu kicked his chin making him fly upwards.

"Shut up! I won't give up easily just because I hate water!" Fuyu glared at Zaka while water particles float in the air from her body and turned into ice. All of the pieces of ice go towards Zaka at awesome speed.

Zaka used his kunai to block all the ice droplets away but he missed one and it scratched his cheek.

"Alright then! Ninja Art! Deadly Waves!" Zaka throws a few more hand signs while a bunch of large waves comes from behind him and charge toward Fuyu in the size of a tsunami almost.

Fuyu brings both of her hands up and went the tsunami water touched her fingertips, it completely turned into ice. Fuyu then proceed to touch one of the iced waves with her index finger and it broke into a million pieces.

When the first wave broke, it proceed to break the others like some domino cards getting pushed. "Ninja Art! Lotus Garden: Locked Cage!" Fuyu shouted while the floor beneath then started to frost.

When it was completely frozen, lotus-like flowers that are made out of crystal ice popped up from the ground and then bloomed. It then proceeds to shoot out long icicles, circling Zaka who can't move somehow.

The long icicles that circled Zaka started to form a cage around him. "Water release! Water bullet!" Zaka screamed from inside but the cage doesn't crack. "Silly! You can't break out from my cage!" Fuyu giggled.

"I'm going to finish it... Ninja Art! Lotus Garden! Locked Cage: Pink Snow!" Fuyu said that the cage made of ice turned transparent so it was visible from the inside and the outside.

White snow started to fill the cage only reaching Zaka's feet. "Crush!" Fuyu make her wide open hand form into a fist while the snow surrounding Zaka's feet turned solid making his feet crushed.

"ARGH! MY FEET!" Zaka yelled out in pain while the snow was slowly colored a lightish pink. "Do you give up mister? If you won't, I would make my snow surround your chest and then your head" Fuyu smiled evilly while Zaka kept whining in pain.

"I surrender!" Zaka shouted making Fuyu chuckle. "Your lucky I didn't choose to kill you" Fuyu puffed her cheeks while the snow disappeared and the ice cage cracked into pieces. The snow and ice go back inside Fuyu while Zaka fell to the ground still grabbing his feet in pain.

Medics came and carried him out from the battlefield. "The winner is... Fuyu!" Hayate announced making the crowd clapped and cheer. Fuyu looked at the clapping villagers and the praising words they were cheering at her, it made her feel happy.

'Is this what I'm supposed to feel when I'm strong? It feels... Nice...' Fuyu thought to herself while she walked upstairs. She saw Kiba and immediately ran towards him to hug him. "Koinu!! I won! Did you see that!?" Fuyu cheered while Kiba nodded.

"Woah, what's wrong with you? You're pretty quiet" Fuyu asked while Kiba flushed red again. "W-Why did you kiss my cheek before?" Kiba stuttered while Fuyu giggled. "My Okaa-san once told me that kissing and licking is one a way to show affection" Fuyu smiled before licking Kiba's cheek once more.

"A-Ah... Al-Alright..." Kiba turned red while Fuyu was smiling brightly.

|×<~>×|

"Koinu!! Are you excited about Sasuke-kun and Gaara-san match??" Fuyu sat beside Kiba who has his eyes focused on the match. "Yeah... It's quite interesting" Kiba replied making Fuyu smile wider.

"Too bad you can't fight any of them because you lost!" Fuyu laughed while Kiba get irked up. "Oi! It isn't my fault that stupid Naruto is strong!" Kiba shouted making Fuyu laugh and collapse to his lap. Kiba flinched at the sudden weight on his lap.

Fuyu sat back up and wiped her tears. A few minutes after the match started, every villager started to fall asleep suddenly... "Koinu? A... Are you feeling sleepy?" Fuyu yawned while she looked beside her to see Kiba already asleep with drool coming out from the corner of his mouth.

"I want to sleep for a while..." Fuyu closed her eyes before falling asleep. Her head falls onto Kiba's lap while her hand falls on top of Kiba's hand. Akamaru was sleeping inside Kiba's jacket.

|×<~>×|

"Sakura... Release the Genjutsu and wake up Naruto, Fuyu, and Shikamaru. Naruto will be delighted by his next mission" Kakashi said while he fends off kunai and shuriken thrown at him using his kunai.

"W-What do you mean by Naruto's next mission, Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked confused as Kakashi just stared at her. "Be careful... It's the first A-rank mission since the Land of Waves" Kakashi warned while Sakura widens her eyes.

Sakura goes over toward a sleeping Naruto and Shikamaru to release the Genjutsu cast on them...