Chapter 6

We got to lunch, and it was PACKED. And it had all KINDS of people! More people than on the bus. Gabe and I got some trays and got lunch. It ACTUALLY looked edible. But to actually eat, we have to FIND a table. We scoured the whole lunchroom. But no seats.

"Hey you!! New girl!!!" I turned and a girl was pointing to a chair across from where she sat. I was about to refuse and keep looking with Gabe, but he stopped me.

"Go," He said.

"But, Gabe..."

"Just go, make friends, I'm fine. I made friends with a guy from second, its ok."

"Bu-but..." I sighed "ok."

I walked up to the table and took the seat she was beckoning me to sit at. The girl had one guy on one side of her, and she had a girl on the other.

"Hi..."

"Hi! So you're the new girl, huh?"

"Um, yeah".

"Well then, me introduce you to me and my friends!" "I'm Taylor, the queen that dominates all! But that title doesn't mean anything....or does it?" She laughed along with the other two. She had long dark hair with blonde streaks. They looked so good, they could've been natural. She had sun-kissed skin and had the perfect body. Her eyes were the prettiest things I've ever seen. Surrounding the pupil was green and then outside of that, it was like some sort of gold or brown.

She pointed to the guy to her right. "This is Stefon, he's gay and has GREAT fashion sense!"

Stefon looked at her. "Let me tell you something TayLOR," He made emphasis on the -lor of Taylor, "I have told you COUNTLESS times that my name is not pronounced "Stefon" like the way its written! Its pronounced "StefOHN". Get your act together, Tay. But you do have a point on what you said about my fashion sense". Then he flipped the long hair he didn't have back with his hand. He dresses really well, he had no acne whatsoever, well actually, none of the plastics did. Maybe they're made out of ACTUAL plastic. Anyway, Stefon had hair like Zayn Malik, but his hair was brunette. He was skinny too.

"Whatever....And this is Carol!" She pointed to the girl on the other side of her.

"She's the skinniest here"

"You betcha!!" She seemed like a bubbly girl. She was a really light blonde. She had brilliant blue eyes and a pale complexion. She was thin... but there was something behind her bubbly self... something... different. But I wasn't gonna stare long enough for her to think I'm weird.

"I don't eat much. I want to keep my body in shape." I was going to tell her thats she actually NEEDS to eat, but I didn't want to start up something. She had nothing to eat, Taylor had a salad, and Stefon had a chicken wrap. How can these people eat?! I'd need more than that! This is rabbit food!

"So, who are you?" She asked.

"Chason, Nicki Chason" I replied.

"Ooooh!!! That sounds like a secret agent name!!"

"Um, thanks?"

"Well, anyway, stick with us, you seem pretty cool".

"Why?".

Stefon dropped his wrap, Taylor dropped her fork, and Carol just dropped her jaw

"Do you realize what you just asked?" Taylor said, "Do you realize who we ARE?"

"You have much to learn, young padawan", said Stefon.

"What the hell is a padawan?" said Taylor.