Chapter 14

(A/N IN THE BEGINNING, I KINDA EDITED SOME STUFF, SO NICKI CHASON NOT ONLY KNOWS HOW TO PLAY PIANO, BUT SAXAPHONE. Just like me :D and guys, if you know how to upload a picture onto here for the story on the side, please tell me:) im using an android. Once I get it I'll post it for this chapter cause I have a picture for one of the parts here)

***Nicki's POV***

I woke up early today, beating the alarm clock by 30 minutes. I turned off the alarm so its horrid noise won't piss me off today. HAHA!! NOT TODAY PUNK-ASS BITCH!!!

Yes, weird. Get used to that.

I stretched and had that little shiver I had every time I strech in the mornings. I got up, and realized how much space I had in my room. I could jump around and go crazy in here! I put on some music (very low volume, as I didn't want to wake up my family).

I did weird dancish moves. Not really weird, but not something natural either. I did some sort of ballet stuff, and I did grand jetes and such, feeling like a ballerina. I sat down and pointed my toes. I don't do that much, cause every time I point them, I sprained my foot. It feels like something you hit your toe with a hammer, without all the throbbing, then WHOOSH!!! The pain travels lightning fast up your leg. God, that hurts, but boy, do I feel better afterwards.

I started stretching my upper body and everything was going smoothly. Then I felt a sick pain my neck and I fell to the carpeted floor with a loud thud. I sprained my neck, as I just remembered that I had to tell Taylor I want in on the whole plastics thing. I was pretty tense as you can tell. I held my neck in pain with both my hands and rolling on the floor in a fetal position. My eyes were tightly closed, to the point that it hurt. My lips were pursed to keep my loud cries from escaping my mouth.

The pain slowly seceded, and I got up carefully. My head hurt now, and was I... Dizzy? I think it was dizziness. I turned off the music and tried making my way to the bathroom, using the walls for support as my head was kinda lightheaded.

I got in, and immediatley turned the water from the sink on to the cool setting to splash some on my face. It helped some, but I think I might need an aspirin.

I carried on and brushed my teeth. I checked my breath. I almost puked in my hand. Gross! I brushed again and smelled again, a little more hesitantly this time. I closed my eyes and sniffed. I approved. Now, to shower.

Thankfully, it was actually warm this time. It felt so good, the warmth of the water on my skin. God, it was great. You know, Gabe likes boiling water too. And its also his thinking place, same as me. I know what you're thinking. It's not like he showers with me or he watches me! You lunatic! We're best friends, we're bound to tell eachother at SOME point!

I got out of the shower and dried myself, wrapping myself with a towel and heading to my room, making a light pitter-patter noise on the hard-wood floor that for some reason, soothes me.

I went into my room again, and dropped my towel in front of my dresser. I got dressed in my favorite Beatles shirt, ripped skinny jeans, and black Converse. I put on my black bow earrings encrusted with the tiniest diamonds from Bettsy Johnson. I put the shortest layers of my blonde hair back, keeping it in place with a clip. I looked at myself in my full-length mirror. I turned from side, to side, inspecting myself. I nodded and smiled. Today, I was actually satisfied with my appearance.

I saved Taylor's number on my phone and called her up. I twisted my hair and fiddled with it cause I was so nervous. It rang a couple of times, and then someone picked up.

"Hello? Taylor?"

"To whom am I speaking with?" A more adult voice asked, still female.

"Ni-Nicki Chason..." I stuttered, I hated talking to people on the phone that I didn't know. I always got so nervous.

"Oh, hello!" She said in a more friendly tone. "So this is the famous Nicki I've been hearing about?"

"Yes, I suppose..."

"Oh, well I'm Mrs. Garrison! I'm Taylor's mom! She'll be out of her room in a sec." Her voice became a little bit more distant, but I could hear her clearly. She called, "Taylor, darling, there's a girl on the phone for you! It's Nicki!"

In the background, I heard, "Coming mother!!!!" in an angry tone.

There was a brief silence before she got her phone.

"Hey, Nicki! So tell me, are you in?" She said as though she never yelled in anger.

I sighed hesitantly. "Yes".

"Oh, good! Today, we are going the mall, okay? You HAVE to come."

"And by 'we' you mean...?"

"What do you mean?! You're part of the group now! That OBVIOUSLY means that Steph-"

We were interrupted by someone on the other side of the phone by Taylor's mother.

"What?! MOTHER!!! WHAT KIND OF BREAKFAST IS THIS?! GODDAMIT!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! DO YOU WANT ME TO GET FAT AND DIE?! I SAID, NO CARBS!! UGH!!!!" She yelled, saying 'no carbs' clapping every syllable and stomping her feet viciously as she said 'ugh'.

I was dead silent.

I heard Taylor sigh and say annoyed, "You know, what? I'll talk to you at school. I'm experiencing some...Technical..Difficulties." She said 'Technical' and 'Difficulties' in a harsh tone. She said bye then hung up. I was apprehensive of today's events. I'm kinda unsure of what she'll tell me at lunch. I shook it off before heading downstairs to get some grub. I didn't eat, again. So I had a cup of milk and ran out the door.

I met Gabe at the bus stop.

"Lookin' good, Nicki. Favorite band shirt and all"

"Thanks" I laughed.

The bus came and we got on. We didn't really talk, we just sat, in comfortable silence until we got to school. We finally got there, and as I stepped out of the bus, I felt a cold sweat down my back.

"Don't be nervous, you got this!" said Gabe, hugging me.

I sighed. "I hope..."