Chapter 16

***Gabe's POV***

It felt so weird going home without Nicki. I felt so, alone. Like another part of me has ripped itself from my body and ran away, leaving a hole in me, with the cool breeze going through it and giving me lonesome chills.

She went away while... strutting? Whatever it was, it looked good! But, at the same time, not her. It just didn't belong.

As she walked away, I felt something gnawing at the back of my brain, with every step she took, the feeling got worse and worse. Then it hit me. I forgot something! Nicki had to tell me something when she met the Plastics and I totally forgot to remind her to tell me. It's too late now, I might as well wait until she gets back home.

I saw Bianca from a distance running towards me. She ran fast! But not as fast as Nicki. She runs with such grace and power, the wind blowing her hair back. And she always had a determined look on her face when she ran, like she had something to run for. And I loved it when I ran with her and she would end up beating me, though when sometimes she can't run fast enough, and I run past her. But when she did, she would always turn around running a little slower backwards with her arms in the air and laugh with her beautiful laugh exposing her perfect teeth. It was never really a laugh like an 'in-your-face' laugh. Just a little hint of it, but mostly a fun laugh, like we were having the times of our lives. There always be this little glint in her eyes, making her all the more beautiful.

Bianca got to me, barely panting.

"Gabe! Change of plans! We have to 'go out' sooner!"

"Why?"

"So you can get even closer to Nicki faster, of course!"

"Oh okay!"

"Kay, just wanted to tell you that! Oh and give me your phone!"

"Uh, why?"

"BECAUSE you need my number, dummy! And you'll need Jenny's and-"

"I already have Kenan's."

"GREAT!! Less work for me!"

I chuckled and took my phone out of my back pocket. I typed in my password and handed her my phone. It was a Samsung Galaxy S III, same as Nicki's.

She quickly typed in Jenny's number, from what I saw. And she typed her's fast too, but as she was typing in her name, she paused. Then she looked up at me and sort of smirked, I think it was. Then she changed the position of my phone quickly so I wouldn't see. I raised an eyebrow but she didn't notice. She smiled the slightest bit and she pressed save, and handed ne my phone.

"Bye, Gabe!" She said.

"Bye"

We hugged before she sped off again.

I couldn't help but to know what she typed in that made her smile. I unlocked my phone and went to my contact and looked for hers.

It clearly read:

Bianca ♥

***

***Bianca's POV***

I told Gabe to 'go out' with me sooner. I said it was for him to get closer to Nicki. But its not like that.

I wanted to get closer.

I took his phone and typed Jenny's number and then I got to mine. I paused, deciding whether or not I should put a heart. Finally, I did. Whatever, I'll make up an explanation for that later.

Point is,

I'M GOING TO GET WITH GABE!!!! AGH!!!

I'm trying my best not to like him, it doesn't seem like it, but I honestly am. I've liked him a little bit more and more everyday. Honestly, he's really cool and so is Nicki. They look so cute together! It just that....

I kind of want him to be mine.