Chapter 13

***Bianca's POV***

Yes!! I'm so glad I'm doing this for Gabe! Oh my GOD he's so CUUUUUTE!!! Oh sweet Jesus I'm the luckiest girl that ever lived!

"Hey, Jen, don't you think that Gabe is kinda, you know-"

"Cute?"

"Yes! Don't you think so?!"

"Not really... He's attractive-ish, though I wouldn't go out with him, my heart belongs to-"

"Yes, yes Aaron, I know, I know. Gosh he lives in freakin Arizona, AND he doesn't even KNOW you! You just follow him on Instagram! If you don't think Gabe's all that cute, then why'd you say cute?"

"Because I know you Bianca, we've been friends for YEARS!! I see you look at him with eyes of WANT. It's not like I met you a few hours ago!"

"Oh..."

It was a short walk to my house, we walk really fast. We said our goodbyes and I went in. I walked to my room, my heart light as air as I thought of Gabe. I didn't even bother showering, I'll shower in the morning. As for dinner, I didn't want any. I can live without food, can't I?

I jumped into bed, feeling the lighest as light can get, then when I jumped into bed, I sank like a stone hitting water. I just realized that our future relationship won't be real. He likes Nicki, a lot. It'll never work out.

I kept thinking about it for a while in bed. Then I decided to head on to the kitchen and eat some icecream. I know what you'te thinking, "Wow, moodswingy much?" Well, yes.

I ate the entire tub of icecream in bed, with the biggest spoon I could find. Then, I felt something warm running down my face. Is this a tear? Why?! I just kind of like Gabe, I can't just cry over him like this! I wiped the tear of my face, onlt making me cry a bit more. Then, I got angry and slapped myself. It seemed to work, I told myself to man the fuck up. If I would cry anymore, it would be about the fact that I slapped myself so hard.

I layed down, and snuggled in the covers. I would've look pretty funny snuggled up with an angry red face. I shed another tear.

But this one's for Gabe.