six

"make a left." i called out as i scrolled down my tumblr dash board.

"well aren't you a little backseat driver?" jack smirked at me from the rear view mirror.

i giggled, turning my head to look out the window at all the beautiful houses in this neighborhood.

"here it is." sammy pointed off to the right at the house of my dreams.

i gasped with excitement, stepping out on to the sidewalk, "oh my god, it's so pretty!"

it wasn't a scheduled open house, any one could just walk in and take a look at it.

i zoned out the real-estate agent and kept my eyes wondering as we took the tour.

"holy shit this kitchen! it's all granite and has an island like back at home. wow, can you imagine kitchen sex? on a tabl-"

"the counters are also very easy to clean." Barbara, the agent smiled at all of us.

"yup, definitely perfect for sex."

i think all four of the bedrooms were master bedrooms, same with the bathrooms. they were gigantic.

"so, what do you guys think?" Barbara smiled, once we had looked around the whole house.

"it's amazing." jack smiled, taking one last glance around the hallway we were in upstairs.

"you three look familiar. what school did you go to?"

"Westside. Just graduated a few weeks ago, actually." sam beamed.

"oh, what a small world!" Barbara cheered.

"what?" i asked under my breath, causing sam and jack both to jab me in my side with their elbows.

"my daughter, Victoria went there too! she was valedictorian...."

barbara went on and on with her little "proud mommy" moment while i zoned out for the millionth time today.

when she finally paused to take a breath, i quickly grabbed jack and sammy's wrists, "thank you so much for the walk through, but we gotta get goin' now!"

"wait what?" sammy asked as his hand was flung against the staircase since i was dragging them down to the front door.

once we made it outside and into the car jack wouldn't step on the gas without me explaining my pervious actions.

"just go and i'll explain once we get to your house." i said out of breath.

"alright, you've got your twizzlers, the weeknd is blasting, you're comfy. now, what the hell was that back there?" jack chuckled, walking over to his bed that i sat on.

i shrugged, "when the real estate agent was telling us about her daughter victoria i realized we've met before. and bad memories came flushing in," i giggled, gnawing on my cherry twizzler as my eyes focused out the window.

"bad memories?" sam questioned, reaching over to grab a twizzler for himself.

"wait, when did you meet her daughter?" jack asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"about three years ago. when nate and i were at a bar. she came ov-"

"woah hold up...when did you ever drink with nate?" jack cut me off, his protectiveness rushing in.

and this was when i shouldn't have been lazily staring at the window. i should have been more focused on what i was saying so this didn't slip...

"tenth grade, when we had a thing going on betwee-"

oh shit. you're done for.

you let it slip that you and nate ever had a thing going on between each other - BEHIND gilinsky and sam's back.

say goodbye to that beautiful house and any care from them forever.

"a thing?" sam's eyebrow raised.

my mouth and throat suddenly became extremely dry, i wanted to speak, but nothing came out.

"you never told us you two had a thing." jack spoke harshly towards me.

"you drank together? was there sex?" sammy stood up next to jack, both towering over me on the bed.

"it's not like i cheated on either of you!"

"oh cmon rilee, you're always saying how complicated this relationship is between us three, and how you love both of us. don't even think about pulling the "but we're not even dating" line, because we're not taking it." sam's voice was rough and stern.

no way was i taking any bullshit today.

i stood up to meet their level, "yeah, Nate and i fucked. we partied, and got high, and had sex against the wall a few times, too."

i didn't stutter at all. i kept a straight face and turned to the side, heading for the bedroom door.

only for my cheek to be met with the wood, i let out a small grunt. jack's chest was pushing against my back so i was slammed up against the door.

his raspy voice whispered into my ear, causing a rush of goosebumps to appear all over my body, "you're not going anywhere..."

__

wowza long time no update!

so sorry about that my loves 💎

let's make a dealio, okay? ;)

i promise to update as soon as possible every time i can if you guys promise to be active? meaning to vote and comment - bc it makes me smile a ton ! 💖

so basically an overview, remember how it was revealed that Nate and Rilee had a thing going on in 10th grade, but they hid it behind Jack and sam's backs? and how it didn't work out and that's why they act like they hate each other now?

yeah, well, that was just revealed to Jack and Sammy directly. 😌

#yostupidriles

it ended on a note that should seem pretty familiar by now, ahem, against a wall, a deep raspy voice in the ear ... bby they are gonna have sex.

COMMENT & VOTE ILY SO MUCH 🌸