| twenty eight |

you gotta read the a/n at the end, trust me.

rilee's point of view

"you're married?" i choked out.

ryan and my mom smiled at each other, and then at me, "yes."

"well, i mean, im not a little kid so, congratulations." i smiled at ryan.

"and mom," i pulled her into a hug, "im so happy for you, i really am. you deserve the world."

"sweetie, you're gonna make me cry."

"don't. this is a happy time." i pulled away with a smirk, "so, is there gonna be a honeymoon?"

"oh, i don't think so. all we did was go to the courthouse..." she shrugged, looking up at ryan.

"but we still got married..." he drew out his words with a big, cheesy smile on his face.

"w-what do you mean?" she asked, no clue to what her new husband was hinting.

"im taking you to aruba." ryan pulled out two plane tickets from his back pocket.

"aruba?!" my mom and i asked in sync.

"there's this beach with night clubs and mexican food, and the hotels are luxury-"

"honey ... please tell me you did not spend all our money on an exotic honeymoon vacation to aruba." my mom pleaded even though i could tell she really did want to go.

"not our money, i used all of my money that i've saved up from my previous job." ryan bit his lip, "we leave tomorrow."

"ARUBA?!" the jacks, sam and nate all yelled in usion.

"i know! that's what i said." i sat down on the couch as they all stood in front of me in our living room.

"when do they leave?" jack j asked.

"tomorrow. such great notice, huh?"

"wow." jack nodded.

"hey, at least they aren't going to Bora Bora." sammy shrugged.

"that's true." gilinsky agreed.

"why Bora Bora?" nate questioned.

"i've wanted to go there since i was six, but since i didn't have a dad..."

"her mom never had enough money to take her." sam finished my sentence for me.

"yup." i sighed, popping the 'p'.

*three days later*

the jacks and nate were in the studio all night, leaving sam and i home alone.

with him passed out on the couch downstairs and me, upstairs in our bed, things were peaceful.

that is until the sound of police sirens pulled up in front of our house.

i quickly sat up once i heard the front door being pounded on.
it was 3:08 am.

"sammy?!" i yelled, running down the hall and towards the staircase.

"miss, we're going to have to ask you to leave your house." an officer standing in the foyer, said in a calming voice.

"what's happening?" i asked, baffled as to why we were being evicted from our own place.

"we tracked down the name Samuel Wilkinson and this was the address that came up. are you aware that he has sold more than an ounce of heroin to a very dangerous guy who happens to be a drug dealer we've been on the look out for, for over a year now?"

my jaw dropped and i quickly shook my head no.

"we're going to have to search your house for any other illegal substances, but in the mean time, please allow officer bates to take you outside."

without being able to even think, an officer guided me out the front door.

i looked around for sammy but my focus on my surroundings ended when i was being bent over the side of a cop car.

"wait, what're you doing?"

no answer, just the feeling of cuffs being placed around my wrists.

"so you're arresting both of us for the first time that he sold drugs to someone?" i asked with annoyance while being pushed inside the car.

"miss hope...this wasn't his first time..."

___

ooh saaammmyy.

mwahahh i figured it aaalllll out.

SAY GOODBYE TO INTOXICATED.

AND HELLO TO SUFFOCATED.

that's right babes, cover reveal will be up possibly tomorrow and then the third book will begin in a few days. 😌💞

thank you all so much for the support on these last two stories. this storyline has been very fun to build on and i couldn't thank you all enough.

btw it was SO hard to think of a title for this last book, but ya know, it's whatever. it still fits, it's all good.

😫💙😇