| twenty six |

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END. ITS V IMPORTANT.

rilee's point of view

"is there a reason you two are doing handstand competitions at 9 pm?" i asked taylor and jack j.

"not really!" jack said, his face turning red because all the blood was rushing to his head as he stood on his hands.

i plopped down on the sofa, unlocking my phone and going on twitter.

"do ya wanna play truth or dare?" sammy asked, walking into the living room with a bag of doritos.

"sure." everyone agreed but me.

"play with us, rilee." jack j waved me over their little circle they made on the floor.

"no thanks. im the only girl and i don't feel like doing seven minutes in heaven in a little closet with six different guys tonight."

"it won't be sexual." he laughed.

"im still not playing."

we took up a whole hour thinking of things to do, but then got bored and just decided to help taylor and dillon set up where they were gonna sleep in the basement.

so we gathered up blankets and pillows and headed downstairs.

"hey...why's jack so quiet?" nate whispered to me while we spread out the blankets.

"we got into a fight."

"is he okay?" nate asked, watching jack lay on the sofa with a pillow against his chest as he looked up at the ceiling.

"i have no idea." i breathed out my words.

"this song is fire." taylor said, turning up the volume of his beats pill.

"ooh na na, put your hands in the air if you're spendin-"

"FUCKING TONIGHT!" i yelled over everyone, getting way too into the music.

"me." sammy coughed, covering up a laugh.

"that's not how it goes, rilee." jack j corrected me.

"well it should be." i challenged, sarcastically.

"it actually is ... on the explicit version." dillon chuckled.

"HAH! look who's right again!" i rubbed it in jack's face, plopping down on a red bean bag chair.

"but you see, that's where i went wrong; having friends that sing because every time i wanna sing, you all wanna correct me."

"that's true. we do all sing." sammy nodded.

"i rapped like, twice, but now im just "white trash" apparently." taylor sighed.

"at least you have fancy cars." nate mentioned.

"how fancy?" i smirked.

"oh god. don't tell her. she'll hijack one of them." sammy teased.

"a corvette, lamborgh-"

"YOU HAVE A LAMBORGHINI?!" my eyes widened at taylor.

he nodded with a proud smile.

"damn, boy."

"before you two start making me sad that i don't have a lambo, do you wanna watch some tv?" sam asked, grabbing the remote.

the next thing i know, my eyes are flickering open to the light sound of the tv still on.

i rubbed my eyes, realizing how awkward my position was.

i was laying on my stomach on the bean bag chair. how the heck did i even fall asleep? this is uncomfortable as hell.

my arm stretched over nate's to reach the remote and turn off drake & josh.

once i did, i heard something move upstairs. adrenaline pumped through my body as i looked around to see if all the guys were still downstairs.

nate, sammy, tayl-

i heard the noise again and immediately tip toed over to sammy like a little kid.

"sam." i whispered, shaking his arm.

his eyes fluttered open, "what's wrong?"

"i heard something come from upstairs."

"rilee, it's probably just one of the guys-"

this time it was much louder.

"OKAY, EVERYBODY UP." sammy said, turning on the lights.

"what the hell dude? what time is it?" nate groaned.

"shh! we think someone's upstairs." i said.

"wow, the night we stay over, you guys get robbed." taylor mumbled into a pillow.

"just our luck." dillon groaned, doing the same thing.

"just get up, and help us scope it out. i won't go back to sleep if we dont." i pouted.

"she really won't." sam backed me up.

we all grabbed our phones, preparing to turn on the flashlight as we made our ways upstairs.

"oh ..." dillon swallowed hard, looking up at the pitch black staircase that lead up to our rooms

"ugh, i'll go first." i whispered, pushing past everyone.

"yeah. you go first." jack g said.

"wow, what a gentlemen." i rolled my eyes, walking up the stairs.

"at least he talked to you!" sammy whispered a little too loudly.

my hand wrapped around nate's bedroom doorknob and slowly pushed it open.
empty.

i stepped over to johnson's and did the same. light instantly seeped out from the door.

"woah- o-okay, jack." i laughed, covering my eyes.

"what're you guys doing?!" jack yelled, quickly getting under his covers.

"we thought we heard something..." sammy said.

"and apparently we did." gilinsky chuckled.

"is that rebecca under there?" i asked, pointing at the second body under his blue comforter.

"hi, rilee." only her hand popped out from under.

"do you guys mind leaving?" jack blushed a dark shade of red.

"not at all." sammy replied sarcastically, grabbing the doorknob and pulling it closed.

"this has been such an interesting stay." taylor said, walking down the stairs.

"im glad you're enjoying it." nate laughed.

__

fluff, fluff, fluff.
when will it end?

ask jack.

next update will get down to the plot though. DONT WORRY.

and hey ...
let's see, uh ..
what're your guys' thoughts on a third book after this one?

😏😌😉