| eighteen |

sammy's point of view

it was almost 10 in the morning and i could hear rilee and jack playing video games together all the way up from my room.

"you can't beat me, gilinsky!"

"wanna bet?"

i watched jack pause the game while i walked down the stairs.

"why not. 15 bucks." rilee held her hand out.

"you're on." jack agreed, shaking her dainty hand.

i smiled to myself and then made my way over to the kitchen to get some OJ.

"hey guys ..." i walked over to the living room with a glass of orange juice in my hand.

rilee shushed me while concentrating on beating the shit out of jack.

"ah huh! I WON! UP YOURS, BITCH!" rilee yelled, jumping off the sofa.

"whatever. i let you win, anyway." jack pouted.

"oh, im sure of it." rilee smirked.

"guys, there's a party tonight at Michael's house." i blurted out.

rilee gasped, "michael clifford?!"

"no? ... who's that?"

"fucking five seconds of summer!" she got defensive quickly.

damn. fangirl, much?

"you're fucking five seconds of summer?" jack laughed.

"i wish." rilee shrugged.

"michael klayton. football team captain...you know, dirty blonde hair, green eyes, lip piercing ..." i tried to describe him.

"oh yeah! the hot one. okay, we can go." rilee smiled.

"alrighty then." i chuckled.

rilee's point of view

i had just changed into a pair of teal colored shorts and a white tank top when my phone started ringing.

"hey, mom!" i answered.

"hi sweetie. um, do you mind coming over with jack real quick. it's kind of a big deal..."

"jack g, right?" i asked.

"yes. hurry over, please."

"okay, we'll be right there. is everything okay?" i asked, grabbing my car keys and walking down the hall.

"kind of, see you soon." she said, hanging up.

well that wasn't weird at all...

"jack?" i knocked on his door.

"come in!"

i stepped into his room. he was facing his closet shirtless, trying to figure out what to wear.

"we need to go over to my moms. she just called me saying she wanted us over there, but i don't know what for."

"okay .. uh ... c-can you help me-"

"pick out what to wear?" i finished his sentence for him.

he gave me a small smile, nodding his head.

"alright, let's see." i looked through his clothes, the hangers banging against each other.

"this one.", i pulled out a plain black tee.

"is there a reason you always want me to wear black?" he smirked, taking the shirt from me and pulling it over his head.

"it's a turn on."

"ah." he winked.

"im sure it's nothing serious, jack. maybe she just needs help with something around the house." i suggested, turning the corner on to my old street.

"but, couldn't ryan help her with that? plus, she specifically asked for me. not sammy." jack nervously tapped his foot.

"i find it kind of funny how you're more scared to face my mom than i am to face your dad." i giggled, pulling into the driveway.

i rang the doorbell, while pushing the front door open.

"hi, mom-" i slowly looked away from mom and ryan sitting on the sofa closest to the window, and over to the other sofa.

"i-is that luke? your dad?" jack leaned forward to whisper into my ear from behind me.

i nodded, not breaking the stare with luke.

he came all the way from new york to find my moms house. basically stalked us ... how fucking creepy is that?

"for one second, ignore the weird feeling you're feeling right now. with your mom and your biological dad in the same house, okay, rilee? we need to sort all of this out." my mom stood up.

"so just start from the beginning." ryan tried to help her out.

but jack and i were in the same position. our feet hadn't moved.

i felt his hand slowly grab mine from behind my back, meaning we were both in this together.

i released a breath i was holding in,
"it's kind of a long story..."

__

HOLD ON. IM GONNA WRITE CHAPTER NINETEEN SO YOU GUYS ARENT LIKE

"WELL WTF NOW?!"

JUST GIVE ME A FEW HOURS BABES 💓💓