Chapter 7

Yoongi entered the hotel with Hyunmi and headed straight to Taehyung's room. He placed the girl on the bed and started packing all the things, while the girl watched him with curious eyes.

"Yoonie, where is mama? "Hyunmi asked.

"Mama had to go to the company, so I'm here to pick you up. Aren't you happy to see me, hm?" Yoongi pouted, to which the girl gasped, immediately jumping down the bed and running to the pouting male, squishing his cheeks.

"No. I love you too, Yoonie. "Hyunmi said, pouting, while still squishing his cheeks like she squeezes her teddy.

"Okay, okay, let me pack your things, then we can go have an ice cream while we wait for your mama to return. "Yoongi said to which the girl nodded immediately and went back to sit on the bed.

Once everything got packed, Yoongi took out his phone to check for any messages but didn't find any, so he assumed Taehyung might still be in the hospital.

Yeah, he got admitted to the hospital. Again.

It wasn't even surprising to him or anyone anymore. It is like a routine that they have been following for a year, and it's not healthy. They know that. But not as if they had any chance of speaking against it.

A year ago, it happened for the first time. It was the time when Taehyung practiced hard for his concert and tried to maintain his weight, which ended up in him passing out and falling from the stairs as soon as he stepped out of the cameras.

Jimin had watched him falling from the stairs, and even Taehyung's mic was on. The loud sound of the falling and creaking made fans inside the stadium stop their movements and they started looking towards the stage, wondering about what happened and in that time, Jimin ran from the other side of the stage, not caring about the stares he got from the people.

Until Jimin reached there, the staff was already holding Taehyung and putting a towel on the area where it was bleeding because of the fall. That was the first time when they had to rush Taehyung to the hospital in the ambulance because his blood pressure was dropping.

And since then, it became a habit. Things took the worse turns when Taehyung fainted at one fan event, panicking every fan present in the hall. The event has to be cancelled and later the doctor said the same thing about Taehyung being too tired and weak to work.

The managers scolded Taehyung for not telling the company about his health and made him pay for all the loss, which the idol did without complaints, even if Jimin and Yoongi tried to tell him it wasn't his fault.

Things have never been good since the moment Taehyung renewed his contract for the next 8 years. Basically, his whole twenties career.

The company has been assigning him more work than usual, making his schedule so heavy that he hasn't been able to have a proper conversation with his parents, not even with Yoongi.

Now it is like a habit that they always have an ambulance parked outside the stadium, and Taehyung had to be taken to the hospital right after the show ended. They are so used to this that even the idol won't speak, just take some rest and then go back to work the next day.

The doctors have warned them many times not to overwork him much, and Jimin always tries to make Taehyung understand too, but the idol dismisses it, saying he loves to perform and wants to do it till his last breath.

Once Yoongi zipped up the bag, he carried Hyunmi in his arms since the girl fell asleep on the bed, and with another, he brought the bag and rolled it outside the room, shutting the door behind him.

As soon as they exited the hotel, Yoongi took Hyunmi to the car and put seatbelts on her before driving slowly to Taehyung's place. He knows Taehyung would have to be carried to his room, so until he gets there, they can't have Hyunmi to be present there.