Chapter 13

Taehyung heaved a breath of relief once he was done packing some extra clothes since Jimin told him they would be photographing in the woods. Taehyung loves the forest, but he hates it too because he is a constant target of mosquitos, and the sun's heat is a big no for him.

Also, Irene had fallen sick suddenly, and her husband had come to take care of her, so Taehyung had no one to take care of Hyunmi, and Seokjin had allowed him to bring Hyunmi with him happily.

The idol took one last glance at the bag to make sure he had everything packed. He had Hyunmi's extra clothes, slippers, hats for both of them, mosquito sprays, sunscreen, brushes, shampoo, and combs.

Everything was perfect. Now Taehyung has to wait for the car to arrive.

"Hyunni, baby, are you going to sleep all the time?" Taehyung asked, caressing her soft cheeks, who pouted, nodding, eyes still closed. "Guess I'll carry you around then. " Taehyung muttered when his phone lightened with a new message.

Taehyung gently cradled Hyunmi, assisting her hands around his neck and letting her rest her head on his shoulder before carefully dragging the suitcase outside

Once he came outside, he saw Yoongi leaning against the car, typing something furiously on his phone, with a scowl. "Good morning, hyung. " Taehyung greeted, turning the man's attention to the idol.

"Morning, Tae. " Yoongi smiled and took Hyunmi in his hands, moving to keep her in the baby seat inside his car, while Taehyung took the time to check everything once more and finally locked the house.

"I didn't know you were coming with us too, hyung. " Taehyung smiled, moving to put the suitcase, but Yoongi took it and signaled the idol to sit.

"I have to take care of three grown-asses and one child, so I have to. " The male sighed, sitting on the driver's seat, making Taehyung laugh, and pinched Yoongi's cheeks lightly, earning a light whine from the male, but he didn't attempt to push off Taehyung's hands away.

"My hardworking hyungie. " Taehyung giggled.

"What are your plans for today? Will you start shooting right after reaching there?" Yoongi asked, but the idol only shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe we might start tomorrow. It depends on the HYBE staff and the photographer whom they would call. " Taehyung said, frowning when he saw some verses of the song he's been working on uploaded on the official Twitter account.

The company had named it a snippet for the new song, but the fact Taehyung hadn't even started writing anything. It was some play tunes that he was experimenting upon.

"What are you frowning at?" Yoongi suddenly asked, and the idol removed the post and opened a random one.

"Nothing. It was just a hate post for Namjoon. I guess some people are not happy with the collaboration. " Taehyung said, but it wasn't a lie. These days, Taehyung have seen many people claiming that HYBE is using Taehyung's popularity to promote their artists, but it looks like HYBE doesn't really pay attention to these kinds of people.