Chapter 10

Waking up the next day, Taehyung was much more cheerful and happy. Unlike the last time, he wasn't dreading or nervous about visiting HYBE. He silently tried to move out of bed to prevent disturbing Hyunmi, who was still sleeping next to him.

He knew she would whine if she woke up, and then he had to spend an hour cradling her and making her mind to allow him to go.

"Mama?" Well, shit.

"Go to sleep, baby. Mama has to go to work. " Taehyung said, patting her back to let her sleep.

"Would you play with me today too, mama?" She asked, stuffing her face in his chest.

Taehyung hummed softly, gently threading her hair. It had grown quite long. Maybe he should take her to get a new haircut. The bangs are starting to cover her eyes, and sometimes he sees her rubbing her eyes because of the irritation caused by the hair.

"I'm not sure about it, baby. I could be late, but nini will be here for you. " Taehyung said, trying to get up, but the girl had tightly fisted his shirt. "Let me go, Hun. How would I get ready if you keep me here?" Taehyung said, waiting for her to release the hold, and after a few minutes, she did leave his shirt.

"But mama, I want to see your company too. You never take me with you. " Hyunmi whined as soon as Taehyung got up from the bed.

"It's not allowed, baby, and that place is so big. What if you got lost there?" Taehyung chuckled, gently pushing her onto the bed, then covering her with blankets.

"But, I wanna see. "

"We'll see about that later on. For now, sleep, yeah. " Taehyung smiled, pecking her forehead, stuffing some pillows on her side so she won't fall.

"Okay. " The girl pouted, holding her teddy as a replacement for Taehyung.

"Sleep well. " Taehyung smiled and went outside, closing the door before moving to his own room to dress up.

-------

"So, Taehyung-ssi, do you prefer to shoot a music video for the song?" Yujin asked.

They were sitting inside a conference room, but it was different from the one they saw yesterday. Taehyung and Jimin almost had a heart attack when they saw guards dressed in black all over the floor.

They almost thought they were being held hostage until Yujin laughed, saying that it was because Namjoon was very clumsy. The idol could hit his head even while walking in an empty hallway, so the bodyguards are a necessity for him.

"Well, I would go with anything you would suggest. " Taehyung said when he saw Namjoon furrowing his brows at him. It instantly made him conscious, wondering if he spoke something wrong.

His company is the one who decides everything for him, and he just has to perform what they asked him to do, so it was quite a bit strange for him to be here while discussing something like M/V production.

"I don't think there could be any music video or choreography for a song like this. We should let it be a simple collaborative song for SoundCloud. " Namjoon spoke and looked over to Taehyung, who nodded.

"I agree. " To be honest, Taehyung really was. Learning another choreography and then performing it would be too much for his health, especially when he is still weak after the concert.

Not to mention that there are 90 percent chances that Hoseok would be their choreographer, and as much as Taehyung admires him, he scares him too because that man doesn't look like have any bones in his body. Taehyung had watched many shows of Hoseok, and the choreographies were so hard that he could never imagine trying them.