Chapter 03

You were working with full awareness of not getting in the sight of Mr. Kim. You have also been dogging Mr. Jeon and making sure you solved all your doubts on own.

"Ms. Jung, Mr. Jeon has requested your presence", your co – worker called you, you take a deep breath and walk to his room.

You knock twice and wait for an answer not wanting to barge in like what you did back in Mr. Kim's room.

You hear a faint, "Come in", you open the door and the blood in your body drains as soon as you see Mr. Kim inside.

You avoid his gaze and look at Mr. Jeon, "Sir, you called me?"

"Yes Ms. Jung, you have to write a written apology letter to Mr. Kim regarding yesterday's incident", he handed over a paper to you.

You take the paper and looked back at Mr. Jeon, "Sir can't I type and email the apology", you ask and you heard Mr. Kim scoff at your words.

"Well Ms. Jung, Mr. Kim has personally told that it has to be a written apology", you looked at Mr. Kim who was smirking in satisfaction.

You wanted to punch him and throw everything at his face, you've never written an apology not even at school.

Back in school, you once messed up a chemistry lab by mixing hydrochloric acid with sodium metal, that reaction produced a hydrogen gas with salt that they had to wipe out the whole chemistry lab that it was closed for a week. And yet you never wrote an apology.

Here you are, being told to write an apology for working late and trying to be a good employee. You badly wanted to punch Mr. Kim.

"And also Ms. Jung, Mr. Kim wants you to personally deliver the letter in his office", Mr. Jeon spoke breaking your stance.

You balled your fists, scrunching the sides of the paper. You didn't want to wait anymore so you bowed and left the room.

~~~

Taehyung was beyond happy seeing you walking away for the apology. He was furious from the time he saw you messing up the company yesterday.

Furthermore, you fell on him, placing your lips on him and that's where you ticked him off.

No one dared to come closer but you fell on him and kissed him indirectly. If you wanted to get under his pants you could have told him but you kissing him without permission made him hate you further.

He walked out of Jungkook's room to see you grabbing your hair in frustration, he smiled looking at you. he was staring for long and started finding you cute.

Then it hit him, you haven't followed his rules worse that he mentioned yesterday about your clothes and you still wore clothes like a college student

He was about to walk to you to give you an earful but was stopped when his assistant, Jimin called him.

~~~

You were finding it hard to write the letter, heck you even googled, 'how to write an apology letter?'. The search items were too formal that got on your nerves.

So, you decided to write on your own with less formality.

Its been almost fifteen minutes and you just have written two words, 'Dear Mr. Kim'.

Your still in doubt if that's the correct way to address him or he would make you write another letter for the wrong addressing.

You were picking your nails not knowing someone was staring at you. You turned to see Mr. Kim looking at you.

Your breath hitched when you saw him walking closer to you but Mr. Park called him.

You thanked Mr. Park mentally for saving your ass.

~~~

Taehyung removed the straps of your top, while you straddled his lap. He was kissing you deep holding your waist to grind over him.

You moan into him mouth every time he pushes you down for more friction. He was touching your curves moving his hands inside your top.

He reaches furthermore in your top, he takes hold your left breast in his cold hands feeling the hardened nipples on his palm.

You grind faster wanting to feel more, you move your head back due to the pleasure your feeling.

Taehyung kisses your neck softly searching for your sweet spot. He hears you moan louder knowing he found your spot and starts sucking harder marking you.

A knock interrupts Taehyung and he wakes up from his stance. He started breathing heavily when and his eyes widen – he had a wet dream with you.

He hears the knock again, "Come in", he calls clearing his throat, making his tie and sitting properly.

You close the door behind you and see Mr. Kim looking at you, his heart skipped a beat and there you were standing in front of him with the same clothes and the only thing missing was the sweater which wasn't helping him as he remembers marking you in his dream.

His eyes widen and he feels himself getting hot, while shifting uncomfortably in his seat. He knew that you would be the death of him.