Chapter 39

Yoongi gives out a sigh and starts his story, "I met her at the train station like I said, she was beautiful and she was American"

"Sophia was wearing this beige long summer dress and brown boots, I remember when we first had eye contact"

"Her seat was right in front of mine, I couldn't take my eyes off her, we had a small talk and we parted ways after the journey"

"The next time I met her was at my art gallery, I wasn't able to believe it was her, that when I asked her number".

"We hung out almost every weekend, she loved art and she travelled all around the world, her parents were well off so she didn't work"

"I didn't mind that she was not a working woman, I was curious and wanted to know why she never worked".

"She told me, 'I would like to be a house wife rather than a working wife as I will be spending all my time with my husband and kids'"

"The second I heard it I knew she was the one for me, she had everything I liked, she was the one I loved".

"Days become weeks and then months, we had our first kiss when we went star gazing and that was also when I asked her to be my girlfriend".

"We dated for a year and two months and her parents fixed her marriage, I was devastated when I heard that"

"I flew all the way to America and asked her hand from her father, he was rude an arrogant but a time passed by I took place in his heart".

"We got married and, in a year, Jina was born, she was an angel and the proof of our love", Yoongi looked at his daughter.

"We were a happy family of three till everything crashed down, my assistant got hold of my wife when I was away for work"

"He tortured her, Sophia went through all that to keep out Jina safe, when I came back, I found her in a pool of her own blood with Jina secured in her arms"

"I was too late, only if I was an hour early, she would have been here now", a tear slipped from his eyes but he wiped it off.

"I found out about my cruel assistant and what he did to my wife and the unborn child", Yoongi blinked away the tears.

"Unborn child?", you whisper and Yoongi was able to hear it.

"She was pregnant three weeks, and we weren't aware of the news but he or she was already gone".

Yoongi busted out his tears not being able to keep them pent up any longer.

You hug him as he cries on your shoulder, you pat his back in a soothing way to calm him down, he takes his time and his sobs get quiet.

He breaks the hug and wipes away the tears, "Thank you", he says and you smile at him.

"Who was the assistant? He got punishment?", you ask and he nods in negativity.

"He was Kim Taeyong, Kim Taehyung's brother", he answered bitterly.

~~~

Your dad rang the door bell of Taehyung's place, it didn't take long and Jungkook opened the door.

"Mr. Jung?", he looked confused.

"Is Mr. Kim here?", your dad asked and Jungkook nodded letting him inside the house.

"Y/N didn't come home last night, she is in Busan", your dad spoke.

"Busan?", Jungkook asked.

"Yes, I came to inform that she might be not coming for work for a while, I know how my daughter forgets to inform", your dad gave a nervous chuckle.

"Dad?", Taehyung poke up seeing your dad at the living room.

"Son, I was talking to Mr. Jeon about Y/N", your dad smiles.

"Y/N, she didn't come today", Taehyung didn't want to worry your dad so he decided to act professionally.

"Yes, I came to inform that she won't be coming to work, she told you, didn't she?", your dad asked as he was your boyfriend.

"Uhhh...", Taehyung trailed off and Jungkook mouthed him, 'Busan'

Taehyung didn't fail to notice Jungkook wriggling behind your dad and tried to form words.

"Bu...", he was reading Jungkook's lips with an intense gaze.

"Busan yes", your dad said letting Taehyung have a sigh of relief.

"Obviously you know, and I'll be also going to Busan, she called me", your dad's words made Taehyung have hope.

"I'll come with you", Taehyung answered fast getting closer to your dad, "Now?", Taehyung asks and your dad nods.

"Jungkook look after the company, I'll meet Y/N", Taehyung says.

~~~

You were shock and frozen, 'Kim Taehyung? Your boyfriend?', you were stuck you didn't know what to say.

A pair of lips were placed on yours, you were wide eyed and you saw Yoongi kissing you, "What the hell?"

You pushed him fast and wiped your lips, "I know you're his girlfriend, but you can be mine now", he whispered against your lips