Chapter 24

- This chapter is dedicated to PriyankaGuleria4 for the support and love she has given to this book and the great comments which motivated and encouraged me to continue writing. Thank you so much. Love ya. 🤍

~~~

Taehyung holds your jaw delicately kissing you deep, he kisses you with passionate and filled with love pushing you soft on the bed hovering over you.

You hold his nape pulling him closer as the kiss gets heated, after a good long minute Taehyung leaves your lips, "We can stop", he says but instead you pull him for another kiss.

You move your fingers and tug his shirt, Taehyung pulls your wrist holding them, "Y/N we can stop", you shake your head as a 'no'

"I love you Tae, this is what I want", you hold his collar, Taehyung smiles at your confession, "Really?", he asks not able to believe.

"Yes, I love you, it's always been you", Taehyung kisses you just after you finish your confession, "I love you Y/N"

You both kiss each other deep and hard, he traces his tongue on your bottom lips, asking for access and you open letting his tongue explore.

He removes his shirt and throws it across the room, you place your hands on his chest and down feeling his skin on yours.

He places his kiss on you jaw and finds your sweet spot, "Tae", you moan softly when he sucks on your sweat spot making you wet.

He takes the straps of your top and unties them freeing your breasts, "Fuck!", he mutters under his breath as he grasps both your breasts.

You arc your back wanting to feel more, he pulls your right nipple in his mouth as his hand pinches your left one, massaging your breast.

He creates an art of hickeys on your chest, he moves away and traces his fingers on his work, "so fucking pretty", he whispers making you red.

He pulls down your skirt along with your underwear leaving you naked on the bed, you rub both your things together when you notice Taehyung admiring you as he bites down him bottom lip.

He looks at you rubbing both your thighs and you cross your arms over your chest, "Aha, no let me admire my love", he pulls apart your thighs and arms and you clutch the sheets on the sides feeling his gaze on you.

He traces his fingers from your lips you your chest painfully slow, "All mine", he places a kiss on your cleavage and moves further south.

You arc wanting to feel him and he pushes your thighs apart and settle in between them, "All mine", he whispers on your skin planting kisses on your thigh.

Your breath fastens when he kisses and sucks on your inner thighs maintaining eye contact, "All fucking mine", his breath fans over your exposed clit.

He latches his lips sucking on your folds, you tangle your fingers in his hair and push his head for more, "Tae", you moan when his tongue pushes in you hole.

He teases your hole and you clench over nothing, he sucks humming and tasting you, "I am cl - close", you moan and lift your hips.

"Let is out, love", he whispers against your clit and you cum on his tongue, he looks at your dripping clit and slurps in all the liquid not wasting a single drop.

"So tasty", he wipes his wet chin and hovers above you, "We can stop if you want", he asks again, you pull him for a hot kiss pushing your tongue in his mouth.

You pull back after a minute taking deep breaths, "I want you Tae, fuck me and claim me as yours", you whisper against his lips.

"I love you, Y/N", he pushes him self in and you hold his shoulders feeling him stretch you, "I love you Tae", you smile feeling him inside you.

He pulls back and pushes in again, you dig your nails on his shoulder and back while you suck on his shoulder making him.

"Fuck, so fucking tight", he growls near your ear pushing harder, the bed creaks and shakes along with his movement.

"Tae", you moan when he hits your g – spot, "Right there", you scream and he hits is again, "Yeah?", he looks at your eyes.

"Ye -", your voice gets cut by your own moan when he hits the g – spot continuously and you release without a warning.

"Fuck, I am close", Taehyung throws his head back pushing in faster and deeper getting close to his release, "Fuck, all mine", he spurts his cum deep in you.

"Fuck, say it!", he growls pushing in deeper, "All yours Tae, I am all yours", you hold his cheeks pulling him for a kiss as he fills you with his cum.

He falls beside you pulling himself out, "I love you", he kisses your forehead and lays your head on his chest wrapping his right hand around you.

"I love you", you kiss his bare chest and snuggle closer, he smiles seeing you in his arms finally, "So, will you be my girlfriend?", he looks at you.

"I would be honored", you peck his lips.

~~~

You wake up at eight in the morning, Taehyung was hugging you like a koala not letting you go, your lower stomach hurts as you feel weird.

You try to remove Taehyung's arm and move, but he pulls you closer every time you struggle, the pain shots harder and you clutch Taehyung's arm.

"Tae", you whimper in pain and he wakes up, he moves back and sees you clutching the sheets, "Tae", you whimper again and he gets scared.

"Baby, what's wrong?", he holds you gently by your shoulder, "washroom", you point at the joined washroom in the room.

Taehyung carries you and helps you inside, "Can you stay out please?", you were embarrassed and tightened the hold on your sheets as you feel the liquid run down your thighs.

He nods understanding you need your privacy, "I'll be out call me of you need anything", you nod and he leaves out of the washroom.

You remove the sheets and look in between your thighs, "Oh, fuck"