Chapter 30

- This chapter is devoted to, SiaBennett2 , I am glad you enjoy my stories, and thank you for the votes, reads and the amazing compliments you gave me. Thank you so much, Luv ya!!

~~~

"I am extremely sorry for Ms. Jung", the doctor spoke up, your dad looks at her with a glint of hope, "She is fine, right?", he asks.

"Ms. Jung is fine but...", the doctor trails off. Taehyung walks to the doctor, "But what?", he asks.

"Since Ms. Jung was hurt on her abdomen and stomach, also shot, she is most likely to be infertile", the doctor's word shakes your dad.

"What!", Taehyung's voice comes out as a whisper as his heart aches, "There is a chance, we can treat her, but it's really costly".

"Her uterus is wounded and the bullet shot has caused internal bleeding, we might have to do a transplant or she can take regular medicines to cure".

"How much would those cost?", your dad asks.

"400,000,000 won for the transplant as well as the medications", the doctor hands a pamphlet.

You dad looks at the pamphlet helpless, he knows he won't be able to find so much money to cure you.

"I'll pay", Taehyung takes another pamphlet, "Do what you have to do, I want her as she was".

"We won't be able to do it now, she has to heal, might take three to four months, then we will start the medications, if she doesn't respond we'll do the surgery".

Taehyung nods at the doctor, "Mr. Kim", your dad holds his hand, "Thank you, but I can't afford to pay you back -"

"You don't have to", Taehyung cuts your dad holding his hand in his, "Mr. Jung, I love your daughter, and I would do anything for her".

Taehyung finally said it, "Love her?", your dad looks at him as he sniffles, "Yes Mr. Jung, and also I plan to marry her, will you give your blessings?".

"You will always have my blessing's son", your dad caresses Taehyung's hair.

"Taehyung!", an elderly woman around her fifties along with a man walk in, "Are you okay?", she inspects Taehyung from top to bottom.

"I am fine mom", he smiles at his mother being overly protective. "Dad", his dad hugs him. "You okay?", he asks and Taehyung nods.

His mom looks at your dad and back at Taehyung, "Mr. Jung Y/N's dad", Taehyung introduces your dad and he bows down.

"Nice to meet you", his mom bows and so does his dad, "Tae has told a lot about your daughter", his mom giggles.

Taehyung gets shy and scratches the back of his neck as his cheeks go red. The nurse walks out with a clipboard.

"Ms. Jung has woken up, I suggest one person visits her for the moment", she says.

Taehyung walks to your dad, "Mr. Jung you meet her", he tells your dad but your dad denies, "No, you go", he says.

"Mr. Jung -", Taehyung protests but your dad cuts him, "Call me dad, and she will be waiting go", he slightly pushes him.

Taehyung smiles and follows the nurse inside the ICU, you were on the bed with wires attached on you, the heart beat machine was the only noise inside.

"Ms. Jung", the nurse calls you and you look at her, the nurse smiles and moves away as Taehyung comes into view.

"Tae", your voice comes as hoarse, you lift your hand to touch him, "I am here", he holds your hand with both his palms.

"Your safe", he plants a kiss on your forehead and you close your eyes feeling him. "Are you okay?", you tighten the hold on his hands.

"I am good, how are you feeling?", he caresses your hand with his thumb and you nod.

"I love you, Tae", you whisper as tears fill your eyes, Taehyung wipes your tears gently, "I love you, baby", he pecks your lips.

"Mr. Kim, we are going to move Ms. Jung to her room can you please stay out", she walks in with the other nurses.

Taehyung nods and pecks your forehead once again and leaves the room.

~~~

You were discharged after two weeks of being in the hospital, and currently a nurse came over to watch you at Taehyung's house.

Taehyung insisted in you staying with your dad since you will be far from him so he helped you move in along with your dad to his house.

"Is anywhere hurting?", Taehyung rubs your bare stomach as you lay in his embrace, "No", you shake your head.

Ever since you got the news of you being infertile it broke you, you've always wanted to have kids and now you couldn't.

You silently cried but Taehyung assured you that he will cure you, you didn't want him to spend money on you but he didn't listen.

"Hungry?", he asks looking at you deep in thought, "Tae?", you call him. "I am sorry", you apologize.

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows, "For what, baby?", he asks and you lay your chin on his chest.

"Jimin and everything, none of this would have happened if you didn't me -", Taehyung cuts you off with a deep kiss.

"Don't, you're the best thing that ever happened to me", he pecks your lips again.

"But -", he cuts you off again, "Let's me show how much I love you", he pushes you gently on the bed hovering above you.