Chapter 33

You have been taking the medication for five months now and the doctor had told that you've been healing.

Taehyung was there with you and you guys couldn't take your hands off each other at the start but now he feels distant.

You do feel bored inside his huge house but your dad was there to cheer you up, but when he is out for work you feel down.

You go to work, but still not see Taehyung much, Jungkook told that he has been busy with his new product.

You were his official assistant now but still you meet him rarely, you see him buried inside the files but he gives you a light smile when he sees you.

It's been so long since you were in his arms and you miss it so much, he arrives late and goes to work before you.

You sigh and continue to tap furiously on the keyboard, you were annoyed and frustrated that he has been away from you too long.

"Ms. Jung?", Jungkook calls you, he has been noticing you showing all your anger on the keyboard for so long.

"Oh, Mr. Jeon", you stand up from your seat, Jungkook smiles at you and looks at the computer screen.

"Completed?", he asks and you nod.

"Just gotta save it", you hold the mouse and click 'save' and stand up straight.

"Print it and give it to Mr. Kim", he says and your eyes widen, it had always been Jungkook who took the files but you felt happy that you can see him now.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon", you bow and he nods leaving you at your space. You click print and wait for the documents to print.

You were giddy that now you get to see him, you rush to the bathroom with your bag while the papers were printing.

You apply some lipstick and make sure its good, your pat your face and grab the perfume to spray it around you.

You make your blouse and trouser making sure there aren't any wrinkles, you smile at yourself one last time in the mirror and leave the bathroom.

You walk out to see all the employees whispering to each other, you look at them but ignore as you have to be fast.

You walk to your place and see some of the workers gathering at your place. It seemed as if they were watching something.

You heard some noises and went past them to your place. The ground beneath you slipped when you saw a sex tape playing on your computer screen.

Most specifically the sex tape where you and Namjoon were at, the night you where Somi lied about her pregnancy and the night you got wasted and spent with Namjoon.

You see all the workers looking at you weirdly but you didn't care, what made you break was that Taehyung was watching it too!

His eyes were bloodshot with tears filled in them, he had his jaw clenched and so was his fist. He looked furious.

"Tae -", you spoke but he threw the monitor the video was playing hard against the floor, the workers back away when it shattered into pieces.

You flinched at his action but you didn't care, you walked to him but he stopped you by backing away.

"I should've known you were a slut, after all you used to wear like that didn't you?", he scoffed at you.

"Can't believe how many dicks you had inside you, I am disgusted!", his voice had so much pain and you could feel it.

"No Tae -", you spoke up but he cut you off, "Get out!", he pointed at the elevator.

Your knees felt week and you couldn't believe what he just said and you didn't want to either, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE WHORE!".

His voice was so loud that the employees were shaken and you were broken, "Tae", you whimpered.

He looked away feeling disgusted by your presence, you whimpered and your sobs got louder, you were not bothered to take your things so you walked out.

Tears streamed out of your eyes constantly that your eyes hurt, you were broken and the fact that he didn't even listen to you hurts more.

You walked out of the elevator and then out of the building, you didn't want to go to his mansion so you straight went to your old house.

You walked all the way and entered you home, the smell of dust lingered on the air but you didn't care. You fell on the floor and started sobbing.

An hour passed but you kept on crying replaying his words again and again in your head like a broken recorder.

Every time you remember his words you feel like a new knife struck in your heart every time, but the pain increased never faded.

You slowly stood up and walked to your old room, you didn't have your phone so you couldn't contact anyone.

You opened your closet and went through the boxes and found the one you need – the money you had saved all those years.

You had a box your dad gave you when you were six, he told you to put up money every time you were sad, devastated, tired or missed your mom.

He told you to collect all the money so one day you can buy something or go somewhere and use those sad memories and make them happy.

You smiled remembering the day, you saw there was a quite lot of money in that box as you always filled it up since there was not a day goes by you not missing your mom.

You started counting all the money you found, and calculated that you had 740,000 won. It wasn't much but you could do something with it.

You grabbed the box and walked out of the house.