Chapter 34

Taehyung was inside his office trying to control his anger. He came to meet you and he saw that video.

His blood boiled when he remembers the video, he sighed in frustration and leaned his head back on the seat.

He closed his eyes and yet again the video visualized in front of his eyes, he opened his bloodshot eyes and threw the mug across the room.

He got out of the seat grabbing his car keys, he stormed out of his building getting inside his car to drive.

He arrived at Namjoon's company in less than an hour. He stomped his feet in anger with every step he took.

"Sir -", he wasn't bothered to even listen to the receptionist and got on to the elevator. He clenched his jaw time to time till the elevator dinged.

"Mr. Kim you ca -", Taehyung glared at Namjoon's secretary as he was trying to stop him and pushed open Namjoon's door,

Namjoon stood from his seat in surprise that Taehyung had arrived unnoticed, "Mr. Kim, what brings you he -".

Taehyung threw a punch on Namjoon's jaw cutting him off in the process, drops of blood spilled from Namjoon's mouth.

"Taehyung!", Namjoon held his jaw unable to process the fact that he just got punched from his business partner.

"The hell is wrong with you!?", Namjoon wiped the blood off his lips and straightened.

"You, you're the one that is wrong!", Taehyung held Namjoon's collar.

"Wha -", Namjoon was confused.

"YOU FUCKING SLEPT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND", Taehyung pushed Namjoon against the wall making Namjoon hiss in pain.

"I don't even know your girlfriend", Namjoon scoffs angering Taehyung more.

"Of course, you do you bastard, it's Y/N", Taehyung grits his teeth.

"We were drunk", Namjoon said out the truth, "and she told me it was nothing", he continued.

"You still fucking slept with her", Taehyung let out.

"You guys weren't even together!", Namjoon scoffs yet again increasing the anger for Taehyung.

Taehyung's voice was stuck, he knew that Namjoon has a valid point as it was before you were with him and you are allowed to do anything back then.

Taehyung's grip loosened and he left Namjoon's collar, "Taehyung!", Namjoon called him but Taehyung just backed away.

"I am sorry, I thought Y/N told you", he felt bad for letting him know like this.

"The video, you took it?", Taehyung asked him as he remembered the video playing in your computer screen before.

"What video?", Namjoon was confused as he never took any video that night, he frowned.

"There is a sex tape of Y/N and you that night, that's how I found out", Taehyung spoke out and then it hit him.

"If you didn't take it then who did?", Taehyung clenched his jaw.

"It was just us that night", Namjoon spoke from his point of view.

Namjoon's and Taehyung's phones dinged at the same time, Namjoon took his phone in his hold to see the notification.

"Shit", Namjoon cursed under his breath, "What!?", Taehyung peaked into Namjoon's phone and his heart fell.

'The success of Kim Taehyung is his girlfriend pleasing the business partners?'

'Employee and girlfriend of Futuristic Scent CEO has been sleeping around with the partners.'

'Sources show that a sex tape has leaked of the girlfriend sleeping with one of the partners, Kim Namjoon who recently signed a deal with Kim Taehyung'

'The tape had been played at the Kim Taehyung's company this morning, apparently he was ashamed but was it all a drama?'

'Is this what Kim Taehyung's success owing to?'

Namjoon's hands started shaking as the clips of him kissing you in your room were attached, "No!", he spoke up.

"We were drunk and it was way before", Namjoon shakes his vigorously, "They spoiled her name, I have to clear this"

"No, I'll do it, you just deal with the reporters and have an interview I'll come with Y/N", Taehyung says and earns a nod from Namjoon.

He walks out of Namjoon's company to find you.

~~~

You walked to the nearest train station with your head hung low. Many people around you spoke weird and stared at you but you didn't care.

"Excuse me?", you call the lady at the reception and she gives you a light smile.

"Yes, where to?", she gets straight to the point.

"Busan", you reply without hesitation.

"Seoul to Busan 60,000 won miss", she hands a ticket to you.

You place the box on the corner of the reception table and rummage through it, "Here", you hand her the cash.

"Train takes off in fifteen minutes", she informs and you thank her walking to the waiting area for the train.