Chapter 45

He has been kissing you with passionate filled with love for a minute now his hands sneaked inside your dress grazing your clit.

Taehyung laid you gently and pulled the dress away leaving in your lace underwear, you still felt insecure but vanished when you felt his lips on your scar.

He looked up kissing you scar and moved towards your underwear, he removed them sliding them off your smooth legs.

You were bare and ready to be devoured by him, "I love you", he pecked your lips and dived into your clit.

Your breath hitches when he kisses your clit, he placed butterfly kissed on your thighs dangerously close to your clit.

"Please", you whimpered wanting him.

"Please what baby", he teased you by directly fanning his hot breath on your exposed clit.

"I need you", you moaned throwing your head back.

"I need exact words, baby", he was testing your patience.

"I need you to fuck me with your tongue", you moan out being sexually aroused now.

"My baby wants, my baby gets", Taehyung dived into your clit sucking and licking, tasting all your juices and humming in satisfaction.

He starts licking your sensitive folds, humming towards your clit sending vibrations, making you clench your thighs around his head while he holds your thighs firmly to stop you moving.

He was devouring your clit faster that you cum on his mouth without a warning. He starts slurping all the juices and hovers over you again.

He hovers above you and pushes in his finger without a warning, you gasp as the stretch, "Tae", you moan and hold his biceps.

He pulls his finger in and out and found your g – spot, he abuses the spot continuously causing you to get closer to your release.

You were so close to your release but Taehyung pulled away making you whine.

"Patience baby, I want you to release on me", he placed his lips on yours.

He rubs the tip of his dick on your clit and you moan at the sensation, you moan freely on to his mouth while he continued to tease you.

He pushes in and leaves your lips to hear you gasp, you arc your back when he was fully settled inside you.

You can feel yourself stretching and you moan quietly in his ear meanwhile he groans due to the tightness of you.

You feel yourself full with pain and pleasure that you moan into his mouth. "Take your time, baby", Taehyung caressed your hips.

"Move", you whisper against his lips. Taehyung places a kiss on your forehead before moving.

He pulls himself back a little and pushes again only to moan in your ear. You were turned on even more by hearing him.

He starts moving slowly but gradually faster, devouring you. Your mouth is open wide and you let out breathy moans to his ear making him go faster.

You hold his shoulder and start digging your nails while he thrusts inside of you.

He takes hold of your right hand in his left one and pins it down intervening his finger and you again dig your nails into his knuckles.

"Fuck Y/N", he moans your name into his ear and you moan his.

He feels you clenching around him, "Fuck", Taehyung grunts into your ear feeling your tightness.

You unconsciously clench again around him, while he grunts knowing that he is getting close and you clenching isn't helping him.

He gets faster and moves his hips and thrusting deeper in you and you moan louder than the last.

"Faster", you moan into his ear and he starts thrusting even more deeper. You wrap your legs around him pulling him closer.

He starts thrusting faster and you moan loud in his ear arching your back and you cum again.

He feels you milking his cock, and pushes in deeper feeling himself getting loser to his release as well.

His thrusts become sloppier and he takes a minute to release himself deeper into your womb.

Your eyes widen feeling his warm cum fill you, "Fuck, I fucking love you", he grunts pushing in dropping every last drop inside.

He falls above you while you both pant and take deep breaths to calm yourselves. He pulls out and you moan in response.

You hold him close to you and kiss his hair, "I love you too".

Taehyung pulls himself out and falls next to you panting heavily, "I should get the pills tomorrow"

Taehyung tilts his head and places his head on his palm elbowing on the bed, "Don't", he says.

You look at him in shock, and sit up grabbing the sheets, "Why?", you were confused.

"You are my fiancée, and soon to be wife, I know this might sound fast but I already want to start a family with you".

His words filled your whole body with butterflies, you leaned and placed your lips on his kissing him slow.

"Then let's start a family", you straddle his lap purposely pushing your clit on his dick making him hard.

"Let me ride you daddy", you purr and throw away the blanket and place your hands on his chest moving on his dick.

"Let me enjoy the show then", Taehyung placed both his palms behind his head flexing his biceps and looked at you.