Chapter 38

You were having dinner with the family, you've heard a lot about them and they seemed to be here for so long.

"Mrs. Min", you called her from the kitchen.

"I told you to call me aunt, you're like a daughter to me", she bops your nose and you giggle.

"Okay aunty, I wanted to ask if you have another dish wash liquid this is over", you show the empty bottle to her.

"Oh, my son should arrive now, he will bring one", she says and the bell rings at the same time.

"That's my son", she chirps happily and walks to the door. The man walks in with his daughter and you wide eye.

"Yoongi?", you mutter under your breath.

Mrs. Min notices you looking at Yoongi and senses something with you both, "You guys know each other?".

"I met her on the train, mom", Yoongi answers handing his daughter to his mother's hold.

"Didn't know I would meet you", he grabs the glass of water, chugging them down all in one go.

"Well, I didn't know you would be their son", you chuckle nervously.

Mrs. Min explained that you were the granddaughter of the neighbor and that you would be staying till you find a place.

Yoongi was fine with it as he also had offered you to stay and he don't mind at all.

Everyone had dinner and you felt happy so did your grandmother as it's been so long since you had been so happy.

You miss your dad and you wanted to call him, "Mrs. Min can I borrow your phone?", she looks at you blankly.

"I want to call my dad", you answer and she nods her head giving you her phone.

You don't waste anytime and dial your dad's number, "Dad, it's me Y/N", you say as the call connects.

"Princess, when are you coming home?", he asks, "It's past eight".

You nibble on your bottom lip before answering, "Actually dad, I am at grandma's I think you have to drop by".

Your dad was wide eyed, "Grandma's?", he asks confused, "You're in Busan?", he says and you whisper a quiet, "Yes"

"I'll take the train in the morning, I'll come there don't go anywhere missy I have to talk with you", your dad warns you.

You knew you are going to be in trouble and looked around nervously as your gaze fell on Yoongi who was walking to his room.

You cancel the call and look around for Mrs. Min but she was not visible for you, you sigh and walk back and decide to had the phone to Yoongi.

You walk into his room to see his daughter on the bed peacefully, the corners of your lips lift seeing the girl sleeping.

You also don't fail to notice a wedding picture on the night stand, you walk closer to take a look and see a woman along with Yoongi.

The woman looked like a goddess in her wedding dress and Yoongi had a big smile plastered on his face.

"Sophia", Yoongi who was just out of the shower spoke up as he saw you looking at the wedding photo intensely.

You got startled and turned around to see Yoongi only in his bathrobe. "Sorry, I didn't mean to", you say.

"That's okay, were you here for something?", he asks and you soon hand his mother's phone.

He looks at the phone and back at you, "I wanted to call dad as I forgot my phone back, I borrowed your mother's phone".

He nods understanding and takes the phone into his hold and places it in his dressing table.

You looked back at the wedding photo and noticed the woman missing, "Is she away for work?", you ask curiously.

"She's gone", Yoongi said with a blank face, "She passed away four years back", he continued.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to -", you apologize for asking and Yoongi cuts you off, "Its fine".

He opens his closet and grabs his clothes, "You know what's funny?", Yoongi lets out a chuckle.

"I met her just like I met you", he smiles remembering the day.

"She was cheerful unlike you but I also did meet her in a train station", he continued as sadness laced in his voice.

He had pent up all the sadness inside ever since his wife left him and when he saw you those emotions that were buried opened up.

He looked his wife in you and he couldn't understand his own emotions.

"Do you want to talk about it?", you ask wanting to be there for him.

"I don't want to burden you", he looks away, and walks into the bathroom but you were fast enough to catch his wrist.

"No, I have all the time in the world, and I would love to hear about your amazing woman", you pull him to the edge of the bed.

You take your seat first and pull Yoongi to sit next to you.

"Okay I am ready", you place both your palms on your thighs and look at Yoongi who was amused by your actions.

"Go on, I am all ears", you say.