Epilogue

It's been one year and eight months since Taehyung and you married, you guys were happy and life was great.

Close to one-year you guys were blessed with a baby not just one but three, and now you were nine months pregnant and you would burst any time.

Taehyung was out for an important meeting and you sent him off, you had taken a maternity leave since it was hard for you.

You dad moved to spend his time with his parents and in – laws, your dad knew you were in good hands so he was fine.

You visited you in – laws frequently but now you couldn't so they did.

Your tummy was huge more than average since you carried triplets, you didn't want to know the gender as you wanted it to be a surprise.

"Mmm", you moaned eating the burger you troubled Jungkook for.

It was eight in the night and Taehyung wasn't available so you asked Jungkook to get you spicy chicken burgers.

And you knew he can't deny because no one says 'no' to a pregnant woman.

"Damn this is tasty", Jungkook wiped the mayonnaise from the corner of his lips and handed you a tissue fast.

"I know right!", you spoke with your stuffed mouth not getting enough of the burger.

"Take it slow", he handed you the fizzy drink and you slurped it in.

"How is my baby momma doing?", a tired Taehyung walked in to see you on the sofa enjoying your burger.

"Good", you took another burger and started eating.

"How are our babies doing?", Taehyung kneeled down to your tummy and placed his hand gently on your swollen stomach.

A kick is earned by Taehyung as a respond that the baby gives, "Aww daddy loves you all too", Taehyung kisses your belly.

A wave of pain shoots and you clutch the belly knowing it's a false contraction, "You okay?", Taehyung soon stands up.

"Yes, now give me my burger", you take the burger and start eating it.

You stop midway when another pain shoots harder, you rub your belly, "I'll be back after a shower", Taehyung kisses your temple.

"Kook watch her", Taehyung gestures at you and Jungkook nods.

"I ain't a baby to watch", you grumble and Taehyung chuckles walking upstairs to take his shower.

Not too long after Taehyung left another pain shoots and you keep the half-eaten burger aside and clutch your belly.

"Ahh", you moan in pain feeling a stronger contraction than before.

"Ju -", you call for Jungkook who gets alert and rushes to you, "Y/N!", you hold his hand and squeeze the life from it.

"Hyung!", Jungkook calls for Taehyung seeing liquid running down your thighs, "Tae", you whimper in pain.

Taehyung rushes down to see you crying in pain, "Baby!", he holds you.

"Call the driver", Taehyung says Jungkook who rushes for the driver, the driver arrives in no time and Taehyung along with Jungkook take you to the hospital.

You guys arrive and the pain increases every second, it was unbearable and you felt like you were going to die.

The nurses rush you to the room ready for delivery, an hour passed and then a two – only your painful screams and moans were heard.

"Hyung?", Jungkook finally notices a wet Taehyung.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook, "What!?", he asks and Jungkook prevents from laughing.

"Your wet", he points at the wet t shirt and sweat pants.

"Well I ran out of the shower", Taehyung shrugs his shoulders and Jungkook nods.

"She is ready", the doctor grabs the gloves ready for the delivery.

"The husband can enter", the nurse says rushing in and Taehyung runs behind her.

He sees you with your legs spread apart and a white cloth covering your lover portion, you were holding the railing for your life.

"Baby I am right here", Taehyung takes your hands in his and you squeeze them so hard that Taehyung feels his bones going to pop out.

"Fuck!", you scream on top of your lungs pushing the baby, "A little more, I see the head", the doctor says.

You push harder with all your force and a cry of your baby is heard, "Congratulations it's a boy", the doctor hands out the baby.

Your eyes pop out and so does Taehyung's knowing there is more, "There is two more, push Mrs. Kim".

"What no! I can't!?", you scream and glare at Taehyung who gulps down in fear, "It's okay bab -"

"Fuck you Kim Taehyung", you cut him off you push hearing another cry afterwards, "It's a boy again, congratulations", the doctor again hands the baby.

"Last one", you take in deep breaths and ready to push the baby, "I'll never have kids again, I'll chop your dick off".

Taehyung was honestly dead scared of you now, you squeeze his hand and push, "AHHHH!", the baby finally is out.

"Congratulations, it's a boy as well", the doctor hands the baby and the nurse cleans all three of them.

You had a weak smile on your face, the doctors stitched down there, "Congratulations", the nurse hands the three babies to you.

They fit perfectly on your arms and you hear Taehyung sniffle next to you, "Thank you so much, I love you all."

He kisses each baby and then your forehead, "Names?", the nurse comes with a clipboard.

"Kim Taeyong"

"Kim Taemon"

"Kim Tael"

"Thank you for everything Tae, I love you", you say and Taehyung lifts your face from your chin, "I love you too", he seals with a kiss.